Add to basket or enquire
Master the winning trade techniques with our best-selling course and become an Insurance Account Manager.
This comprehensive Insurance Account Manager course lays the results-driven approaches to succeed as an Insurance Account Manager. In this Insurance Account Manager course, you will learn the theoretical and practical knowledge of selling insurance products.
You will discover how to introduce new products and promote them, develop your communication skills to actively interact with delegates or agents.
In addition to that, learn to develop and maintain good working relationships with clients, especially with insurance brokers and IFAs, deliver excellent customer service, and attract new business by identifying and using opportunities in the local market.
Benefits of studying Insurance Account Manager:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Insurance Account Manager course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This Insurance Account Manager course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Introduction
- What is insurance?
- Nature of Insurance
- Buildings Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- Functions and benefits of Insurance
Module 2: An Overview of the Insurance Industry in the UK
- Beginnings of a modern insurance market
- The UK insurance laboratory
- A very British Revolution
- Differing approaches to reinsurance
- Great Fire of 1666
- Life insurance
- UK insurance industry – An introductory guide
- How insurance works
- How do insurance providers calculate the premiums?
- Where to buy insurance
- Using online comparison sites
- Making an insurance claim
- What to do if your claim is rejected
Module 3: Basics of Insurance
- Risk Management
- Ways to Deal with Risk
- UK business insurance requirements
- What extra insurance coverage is available?
- Types of Insurance
Module 4: Principles and Practices of Insurance
- Insurance Contracts
- Insurable Interest
- Key principle
- Agreed Value
Module 5: Insurance Contract: Elements and Clauses of Insurance Contract
Elements of Insurance Contract
- Utmost Good Faith
- Principle of Indemnity
- Conditions for Indemnity Principle
- Doctrine of Subrogation
Various Clauses of Insurance Contract
- Description of the Marine Clauses
- Types of Insurance Contract
- Policy Sections
Module 6: Home Insurance
- What is home insurance?
- Buildings Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- Additional cover that is available
- Cover for flats and Maisonettes
- What is excluded
- How the price of your home insurance is calculated
- How your claim will be paid
Module 7: Life and Health Insurance
- Think about why you might need cover
- Some reasons for taking out life cover
- Types of life cover
- What is covered in Private Medical Insurance?
- High-quality private clinic and hospital accommodation
- Understanding the cover
- Types of policy
- Moratorium Underwriting
Module 8: Business Insurance
- Business insurance
- Why do I need business insurance?
- What type of business insurance do I need?
- Employers liability insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
Module 9: Vehicle Insurance
- If you’re in an accident
- Driving abroad
- Uninsured vehicles
- Driving without insurance
Module 10: Human Behaviour in Insurance
- How we make decisions
- Making insurance decisions
- Do we have our own bias?
- Continuous improvement
Module 11: Essential Skills for the Insurance Account Manager and Broker
- What Does an Account Manager Do?
- What Kind of Education Do I Need?
- How Can I Become Licensed?
- Necessary skills for successful key account management.
- Seven skills required to be a good insurance broker
Module 12: Underwriting Essentials
- Insurance Underwriting
- Primary Objectives of Underwriting
- Underwriting process
- Insurance Score
- Factors Considered When Underwriting A Life Insurance Policy
Module 13: Insurance Fraud
- Types of car insurance fraud
- How to identify a ‘Crash for Cash’
- What to do if you think you’ve been involved in a scam
- Types of Home insurance fraud
- How to avoid getting caught out by fraudulent insurance companies
How is the Insurance Account Manager course assessed?
To successfully complete the Insurance Account Manager course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
This best ever Insurance Account Manager course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Insurance Account Manager is for you.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.