Master the winning trade techniques with our best-selling course and become an Insurance Account Manager.
This comprehensive Insurance Account Manager course lays the results-driven approaches to succeed as an Insurance Account Manager. In this Insurance Account Manager course, you will learn the theoretical and practical knowledge of selling insurance products.
You will discover how to introduce new products and promote them, develop your communication skills to actively interact with delegates or agents.
In addition to that, learn to develop and maintain good working relationships with clients, especially with insurance brokers and IFAs, deliver excellent customer service, and attract new business by identifying and using opportunities in the local market.
Highlights of the Insurance Account Manager:
- Expand your knowledge of the framework and benefits of insurance management
- Get a full overview of the UK insurance industry
- Understand the basic principles and practices of insurance management
- Learn about risk management and UK business insurance requirements
- Familiarise with the elements and various clauses of insurance contracts
- Gain a firm understanding of life, health, business and vehicle insurance
- Learn about psychology and behavioural economics in insurance
- Understand the essential skills required to become an insurance account manager and insurance broker
- Learn how to avoid getting caught out by fraudulent insurance companies
Why Choose this Insurance Account Manager Course:
- This best ever Insurance Account Manager course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Insurance Account Manager is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Insurance Account Manager course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Insurance Account Manager course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Insurance Account Manager course is designed with the following modules:
Insurance Account Manager
Module 1: Introduction
- What is insurance?
- Nature of Insurance
- Buildings Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- Functions and benefits of Insurance
Module 2: An Overview of the Insurance Industry in the UK
- Beginnings of a modern insurance market
- The UK insurance laboratory
- A very British Revolution
- Differing approaches to reinsurance
- Great Fire of 1666
- Life insurance
- UK insurance industry – An introductory guide
- How insurance works
- How do insurance providers calculate the premiums?
- Where to buy insurance
- Using online comparison sites
- Making an insurance claim
- What to do if your claim is rejected
Module 3: Basics of Insurance
- Risk Management
- Ways to Deal with Risk
- UK business insurance requirements
- What extra insurance coverage is available?
- Types of Insurance
Module 4: Principles and Practices of Insurance
- Insurance Contracts
- Insurable Interest
- Key principle
- Agreed Value
Module 5: Insurance Contract: Elements and Clauses of Insurance Contract
Elements of Insurance Contract
- Utmost Good Faith
- Principle of Indemnity
- Conditions for Indemnity Principle
- Doctrine of Subrogation
Various Clauses of Insurance Contract
- Description of the Marine Clauses
- Types of Insurance Contract
- Policy Sections
Module 6: Home Insurance
- What is home insurance?
- Buildings Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- Additional cover that is available
- Cover for flats and Maisonettes
- What is excluded
- How the price of your home insurance is calculated
- How your claim will be paid
Module 7: Life and Health Insurance
- Think about why you might need cover
- Some reasons for taking out life cover
- Types of life cover
- What is covered in Private Medical Insurance?
- High-quality private clinic and hospital accommodation
- Understanding the cover
- Types of policy
- Moratorium Underwriting
Module 8: Business Insurance
- Business insurance
- Why do I need business insurance?
- What type of business insurance do I need?
- Employers liability insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
Module 9: Vehicle Insurance
- If you’re in an accident
- Driving abroad
- Uninsured vehicles
- Driving without insurance
Module 10: Human Behaviour in Insurance
- How we make decisions
- Making insurance decisions
- Do we have our own bias?
- Continuous improvement
Module 11: Essential Skills for the Insurance Account Manager and Broker
- What Does an Account Manager Do?
- What Kind of Education Do I Need?
- How Can I Become Licensed?
- Necessary skills for successful key account management.
- Seven skills required to be a good insurance broker
Module 12: Underwriting Essentials
- Insurance Underwriting
- Primary Objectives of Underwriting
- Underwriting process
- Insurance Score
- Factors Considered When Underwriting A Life Insurance Policy
Module 13: Insurance Fraud
- Types of car insurance fraud
- How to identify a ‘Crash for Cash’
- What to do if you think you’ve been involved in a scam
- Types of Home insurance fraud
- How to avoid getting caught out by fraudulent insurance companies
How is the Insurance Account Manager course assessed?
To successfully complete the Insurance Account Manager course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Insurance Account Manager course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Insurance Account Manager is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Insurance Account Manager is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Insurance Account Manager is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire Insurance Account Manager skills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.