Add to basket or enquire
70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
The 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 course provides foundational knowledge of principles, techniques and tools to install, configure and monitor servers and local storage. Learners will gain the skills and knowledge to make the right job role decisions on installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 R2. This qualification is part of a three series of exams to validate the learner’s knowledge and skills necessary to implement core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
The 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 course covers a broad range of topics like how to configure server roles and features, configure Hyper-V, deploy and configure core network services, install and administer Active Directory and gain an understanding about the difference between IPv4 and IPv6.
The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 course.
- Learn how to install, configure and monitor servers
- Create and configure virtual machine storage, settings and networks
- Learn how to configure servers for remote management
- Review how to install domain controllers
- Gain information in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Configuring print and document services
- Module 01: Server 2012 Overview
- Module 02: Windows Server 2012 Management
- Module 03: Working with Server Core
- Module 04: Configuring Local Storage
- Module 05: Configure File and Print Access
- Module 06: Remote Management and Virtualization
- Module 07: TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Module 08: DHCP and DNS
- Module 09: Overview of Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 10: Windows Security
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks listed under the Course Curriculum. There is a percentage that indicates the weight of each major topic on the exam as stated in the official website.
As it is an official exam, learners will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012.
The certificate will be awarded by Microsoft. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
- IT Professionals
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Those looking to enhance their skills in Windows Server 2012
- Technical assistants looking to use Windows Server 2012 environment in their enterprise and find more effective ways to perform current functions
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
This course is recommended for learners knowledgeable in Windows 2012 and network infrastructure.
- Network Engineer – £30,553 per annum
- System Administrators – £25,422 per annum
- Server Administrator – £31,335 per annum
- Information Security Analyst – £34,906 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hamza Ahmed asked:
Is this included Flash Cards too?
Dear Hamza Ahmed Thank you very much for your query. Please refer the Course Curriculum for better understanding about the course content. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hamza Ahmed asked:
I'm thinking signing up this course, Have no knowledge. Is this course starting point for me?
Dear Hamza Ahmed Thank you very much for your query. The course is designed for anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server. You can enroll online. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.