Inclusive Solutions UK Limited
Add to basket or enquire
- Deeper understanding of what is actually happening underneath the presenting behaviour
- Increased confidence in managing and building relationships with challenging pupils in mainstream schools
- Learn process for locating richer and wider range of practical strategies to impact on behaviour problems
- Deeper understanding of yourself and the psychodynamic processes happening between pupils, staff and pupils and families
- Opportunity to reflect on professional practice
- Mutual support established with other front line practitioners
Trainers x 2
Experienced Educational Psychologist + Graphic Facilitator/trainer
This can be introduced in one day but is better offered over a series of twilight or half day workshops with individualised coaching. We will provide background context for this approach and will directly model the process with real live issues facing participants. So bring your most challenging concerns to this training.
The course answers the questions:
- Can we find an alternative to permanent exclusion or special unit or school placement?
- Cannot understand why a child is behaving as they do?
- Struggling with a child for whom praise is ineffective?
- Feeling isolated in your responses to a child’s needs?
- Worried about where your instinctive reactions are leading you?
- Cannot seem to get any consensus view of a young person’s behaviour/needs amongst all the family and professionals involved – is everyone pulling in different directions?
We will cover:
- Setting the tone
- Background and detailed teaching of process
- Inclusion values underpinning this work
- Graphic and process facilitation skills
- Processes modelled and opportunities to try process out with coaching
- Practical setting up of insights and solutions circles
- Lessons learned
Who is this course for?
- Team Around the Child agencies
- Parents and Professional working together
- Multi Agency Teams
- Social workers
- CAMHS teams
- Year Managers
- Primary and secondary staff teams
- Early Years and School based Practitioners
- Heads and Deputies
- Advanced Skills Teachers
- Primary and secondary teachers
- Local Authority Support Services