Add to basket or enquire
Information Technology is suitable for anyone aspiring to or already working in this field or simply want to learn deeper into information Technology. You will be able to add this qualification to your CV by downloading your certificate instantly without any cost.
To make this course more accessible for you, we have designed it for both part-time and full-time students. This course is packed into bite-size module for your convenience. You can study at your own pace or become accredited within hours!
If you require support, our experienced tutors are always available to help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
At present, the experts in IT sector are mastering in the world. It creates numerous opportunities for experts. If you pursue a top position in this role, the Information Technology course is inevitable for you.
The contents of the course get you acquainted with the computer’s hardware, software related devices. Following that it instructs you how to process, transfer, stores, and use date in different devices. Teaching you major technical concepts, information procedures, networks function, and operation systems, it enhances your skills to use proxy software, navigate files, and many more things in a sound bite.
What will you learn in this Information Technology:
Computer Essential Training
- Basic Computer Terms
- Advanced Terms
- Networking Basics
- Basic Internet Concepts
- Internet Security
- Computers in the Workplace
- The Electronic World
- Safety and the Environment
- Being Proactive
- Identifying Yourself
- Protecting your Data
- Understanding Malware
- Protecting Against Malware
- Computer Programming 101
- Importance of Programming
- What a Programmer Does
- Software Lessons
- Other Places to Find Computer Instruction
- Comprehensive Computer Training for the Beginner
- A Course in Computer Literacy
- Computer Programming
- Language of Computer
- Computer Program Definitions
- Choosing a Language
- Computer Programming
- Employment Outlook
- How to Find A Great Job After Graduation
- Introduction to Computer Networking
- Types of Computer Networks
- Types of Network Equipment
- Wireless Local Area Networking
- Internet Service
- TCP/IP and Other Internet Protocols
- Network Routing, Switching and Bridging
- Basics of Computer Networking
- Computer Networking Design and Solutions
- Getting the Right Computer Network Hardware
- Setting Up Your Computer Network
- Wireless vs Wired
- Cable Management for Wired Computer Network
- Managing Your Network With Network Monitoring Tools
- Computer Network Maintenance and Repair
- Troubleshooting Computer Network Wrapping Up
- Internet Security- The Truth About Identify Theft
- Internet Security for Teens- What You Need to Do
- Internet Security-Downloading Email Attachments
- Internet Security- 5 Tips for Using Facebook
- Internet Security- 8 Tips to Protect Yourself When Dating Online
- Internet Security for Teens and Tweens- 10 Tips to Keep You Protected
- Internet Security- Parental Control Software
- Internet Security- Online Safety for Your Children
- Cyber Bullying- Another Aspect of Breaking Internet Security
- Tips to Ensure Internet Security
- Internet Security- Downloading Music off the Internet
- Internet Security- Protect Your Wireless Connection
- Internet Security- How to Deal with Spyware
- Internet Security- Protecting Yourself When You Shop Online
- Internet Security- Make Sure Your Passwords Protect You
- Make Sure Your Emails Are Safe: Tips for Internet Security
- Internet Security- Why Should You Use a Firewall?
- Internet security-Signs That Your Child’s Safety Might Be Compromised
- Internet Security- Safety When Using Public Computers
- Internet Security- Storing Your Password on Your Computer
- Internet Security-Using Social Utility Sites
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
Information Technology is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
Our Information Technology is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there wants no specific requirements to attend this course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can I continue with cause even when I travel out of the country?
Hi Christine, Thanks for your query. Yes, you can continue the course while you traveling out of UK. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.