Become skilled in ITIL to enable your company to use cutting-edge IT functions to provide world class services and maximise value
Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL is the most widely-accepted and trusted approach to IT service management in the world, providing a cohesive set of global best practices drawn from the public and private sectors internationally that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. In its current form, ITIL is published as a series of five core volumes, each of which covers a different ITSM life cycle stage. Although ITIL underpins ISO/IEC 20000 (the International Service Management Standard for IT service management), there are some differences between the ISO 20000 standard and the ITIL framework.
ITIL Foundation V3 is a globally-recognised qualification for effective IT service management. Infinity learning ITIL Foundation course is the entry-level qualification which offers a general awareness of the key elements, concepts, and terminology used in the ITIL service life cycle including the links between life cycle stages, the processes used, and their contribution to service management practices.
ITIL is managed by AXELOS, and is part of their Best Practice Solutions portfolio, which are designed to help organisations become more effective across a range of key business capabilities including IT Service Management, project, programmes, and security.
We work in partnership with NUS, so all registered learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 06 guided learning hours.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 1. The Itil Qualification Scheme
Module 2. Introduction To Service Management
Module 3. Itil And The Service Lifecycle
Module 4. Service Strategy
Module 5. Service Design
Module 6. Service Transition
Module 7. Service Operation
Module 8. Continual Service Improvement
Module 9. Service Management Technology
Module 10. How It All Fits Together
Module 11. Bonus Material
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL Foundation V3).
- 40 multiple choice examination questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
The official Exam is not included must be purchased separately.
Who is this course for?
This certification is primarily aimed at:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- IT professionals or others working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organisation
- Anyone who is open to and has an interest in the subject
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Service Delivery Manager
- Solutions Engineer
- CISCO Field Engineer
- Desktop Infrastructure Engineer
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.