Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
- On completion of this course you will:
- Have a greater understanding of, and feel more confident when, advising clients regarding this area of mental health law
What is the target audience?
- Mental health practitioners
This bite-size session will provide viewers with an overview of the information that must be provided to patients detained under Mental Health Act 1983 (MHA) in accordance with s132.
Delivered by Steph Barber of Law Hound, this session is aimed at those wishing to specialise in mental health law and tribunal work and will consider the following:
- The provisions of s132 of the MHA
- What information must be provided
- Effective communication of information
- What the Code of Practice advises
- Keeping patients informed
- What information should be provided to nearest relatives (s133)
In addition to offering a useful introduction, this session will also provide experienced practitioners within this field with an invaluable insight for into the needs pertinent to more vulnerable clients.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.