Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This infection control training course is designed to provide those who work in a healthcare or social care setting with the skills and knowledge to stop of the spread of bacteria and risk of infection in the workplace.
In this in-depth course, you will broaden your understanding of the cycle chain of infection and common microorganisms that cause disease and infection. It covers the different ways in which bacteria are transmitted, cleaning and disinfection procedures, and much more.
You will learn key infection prevention and control measures that apply to hospital cleaning staff, healthcare assistants, nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals. This includes both personal hygiene best practice and infection prevention equipment.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Ensure the correct measurements are in place to control and prevent the spread of infection
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of how bacteria are transmitted
- Identify the stages in the chain of infection and understand how to break the chain
- Understand the standard infection control procedures for cleaning & decontamination
- Show awareness of the different types of common microorganism infections
- Understand the infection prevention and control policy for hospitals
Key Features of Infection Control Course:
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified health and safety professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Module 1: The Course Structure
In module one, the course instructor will guide us through the layout of the course and outline each module.
Module 2: Infection Prevention and Control
In module two, we will take an in-depth look at some effective infection and prevention control measures for healthcare and social care settings.
Module 3: The Different Microorganisms
In module three, we will explore the different types of microorganisms and gain an understanding of how microorganisms are spread.
Module 4: How Bacteria are Transmitted
In module four, we will learn about the different ways that bacteria are transmitted and how infections work.
Module 5: The Chain of Infection
In module five, we will take an in-depth look at the cycle chain of infection and the different measures we can take to break the chain.
Module 6: The Control and Prevention of Infection
In module six, we will deepen our knowledge of the measures for controlling and preventing the spread of infection, including infection prevention policy for hospitals.
Module 7: Cleaning & Decontamination
In module seven, we will familiarise with some key cleaning and disinfection procedures to prevent the spread of bacteria in the workplace.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi sorry me again I'm a slow learner I like to take my time so I'll understand what I'm doing so it might take me more than required time to finish.
Hello Esther, Thank you for your question. If you fail to complete the course within a year, you just need to inform us about that and we will happily extend your subscription and that's without any fees.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.