Indian Head Massage Course
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
Indian head massage is based on Indian traditional massage techniques. Aside from the head, it also involves massaging the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp, and face. Getting an Indian head massage is good for clearing the head and ease up tension on the shoulders.
Head massage offers plenty of benefits: it helps in reducing stress and consequently, relaxes and calms your mind and body. Your brain is also revitalized, which in turn, improves the blood circulation in different parts of your head, thus helping in concentration. The hair roots are also strengthened through a good massage.
A number of massaging tools are available in the market today, even those that work electronically. Nonetheless, the best massage one can receive will always be the one given manually.
At the end of this course, students shall learn how to:
(1) understand stress and stress motivators;
(2) understand the systems of the body;
(3) understand hair loss and how to strengthen hair roots;
(4) identify the variety of oils; and
(5) understand the elements of the human being.
To achieve these goals, this course shall make use of interactive materials to present the concepts of the topics to be discussed. Assessments shall be done after the entire course to check for knowledge retention and understanding.
- Unit 1 - Introduction to Indian Head Massage
- Learning Objectives
- Unit 2 - Understanding Stress
- Understanding Stress
- The Bodily Changes of a Relaxed Man
- Unit 3 - Systems of the Body
- Psychological, Emotional and Spiritual Effects
- Contra Indications for Massage
- Unit 4 - Hair
- Hair Structure
- Hair Problems
- Unit 5 - Using a Variety of Oils
- Using Base Oils
- [Sweet Almond Oil, Groundnut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, and Grapeseed Oil]
- Unit 6 - The Elements of the Human Being
- The Complete Human Being
- The Emotional Element
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be awarded an IOLEN Certificate of Achievement from IOLEN Accreditation. This should help validate their learning experience and skill, and can be used as a resume builder.
This course is divided into several modules and is delivered online through our interactive learning management system. Students are given access to the learning portal where they can access the course 24/7. This gives them complete control over the pace of their learning while also enabling them to study from home, in their offices or from a laptop while travelling.
Normative or minimum period of study to complete this is 35 hours. Take note that this is only an estimate. The duration of completing the course still depends on the learner’s pace and ability to absorb information. Additionally, as the course is delivered online, learners have the options to divide and study the course in multiple session or go through it one go.
Learners will be given full access to this course for 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, learners are given the flexibility to complete the course at any-time.
- Allow you to keep up to date on the aspects of your career
- Give you an insight into your chosen career path
- Fill in the gaps of any knowledge you may not have
- Enhance your resume
- Show you are a committed learner
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
rosaleen murray asked:
do u show all the massage techniques on the head and shoulders
Hi Rosaleen, You should be able to see the list of modules this course covers on the reed advert. Thank youThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.