Add to basket or enquire
With the advancement of the internet and technology, businesses are now competing worldwide. Many are exploiting the perks of importing and exporting to participate in this global scale competition.
The lifeblood of the global economy nowadays is trade — that is import and export. It contributes to the development of any nation's economy and the expansion of the global market. Every country has some distinct strengths in terms of resources and capabilities. Simultaneously, a country may lack the same resources necessary for the development and improvement of its economy. Meanwhile, businesses are capitalising on this situation to expand into the global marketplace. You, too, can benefit from this opportunity, but only if you are knowledgeable about import and export. This Import/Export course aims to help you develop this essential expertise of export and import.
This course will walk through the basics of import and export as well as its standard rules and regulations. Moreover, you will learn about organising the import-export operation and the necessary tools for trading. With this import-export training, you will explore various crucial topics like the three E’s of product selection, identifying your target market, documentation and supply chain management and more.
Furthermore, this course will educate you on the pricing, payment and shipment procedure. By taking this course, you will gain proficiency in the most critical factors for being a successful importer or exporter.
Our Import/Export course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly acquired skills will enhance your professional development.
Enrol in this Import/Export course today — establish your local business on the global market with the essential knowledge on current import-export rules and restrictions.
What will you take away from this course:
- An extensive introduction to the basics of import and export.
- In-depth knowledge of all the rules and regulations of import-export.
- Step-by-step guidance on how to organise the import-export operation.
- Familiarity with the three E’s of product selection for an import-export business.
- Expertise in identifying your target market and finding clients.
- Acquaintance with the most important factors in being a successful exporter.
- Strong comprehension of documentation and supply chain management.
- Proficiency in the pricing, payment and shipment procedure.
- Understanding the necessary tools for trading.
Why People Enrol this Import/Export Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Import/Export course
- Learning materials of our Import/Export course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Import/Export course content for a full year
- Complete the Import/Export course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Import/Export course
This masterclass Import/Export online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Import/Export course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Import/Export course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Import/Export course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Import/Export course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Import/Export course today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Import/Export course:
Import/Export: Module 01
Introduction to Import/Export
- Import/Export: Definition of Import and Export Business
- Import/Export: Agencies for Import Export
- Key Agencies
- Supporting Agencies
- Import/Export: Rules of Import Export
- Import/Export: Benefits of Import Export
Import/Export: Module 02
Organising the Import/Export Operation
- Import/Export: Choosing a Form of Organisation
- Sole Proprietorship
- Import/Export: Setting Up Your Business
- Registering your business
- Opening a bank account
- Selecting an office location
- Getting connected
- Import/Export: Opting for a Web Site
- Import/Export: Combined Export and Import Departments
- Import/Export: Record-Keeping Compliance
- Import/Export: Software
Import/Export: Module 03
Products for Your Import/Export Business
- Import/Export: Product to Export
- Competitive Research
- Import/Export: Product to Import
- Source of Product
- Import/Export: The Three E’s of Product Selection
Import/Export: Module 04
Target the Marketing and Find Your Customers
- Import/Export: Introduction to Market
- Import/Export: Identify Your Target Market
- Market Research
- Segmenting the Market
- Exploring Buyer Behavior
- Import/Export: Look at Global Marketing
- Import/Export: Identify Your Buyer for Export
- Import/Export: Identify Your Suppliers for Import
Import/Export: Module 05
Searching, Marketing, and Distribution
- Import/Export: Searching for Exports
- Taking the Lead
- Reaching Out
- Import/Export: Keys to Being a Successful Exporter
- Import/Export: Searching for Imports
- The Travel Log
- Make a Contact
- Explore Trade Show Opportunities
Import/Export: Module 06
Documentation and Supply Chain Management
- Import/Export: Import and Export Documentation
- Application Form for Import/Export Registration
- Commercial Invoice
- Consular Invoice
- Bill of Lading (B/L)
- Certificate of Origin (CO)
- Inspection Certificate
- Other Supporting Documents
- Import/Export: Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Process of Planning
- Demand Planning Process
- Supply Planning
- Purchasing Process
- Manufacturing Process
- Warehouse Process
- Fulfilling the Order
- Processing the Transportation
Import/Export: Module 07
Pricing, Payment and Shipping Procedure
- Import/Export: Make the Price of Your Export
- Import/Export: The Vital Elements of Selecting the Proper Price
- Market Demand
- Import/Export: Payment Method for Import
- Import/Export: Shipping Procedures
- Import/Export: Custom Audits
Import/Export: Module 08
Necessary Tools for Trading
- Import/Export: A Computer
- Import/Export: A Reliable Printer
- Import/Export: Software
- Import/Export: You’ll Need More than Voicemail
- Import/Export: Reliable Power
- Import/Export: A Photocopier
How is the Import/Export Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Import/Export course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. The hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £89
- International: £89 + £10 (postal charge) = £99
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Import/Export course, you will qualify for the IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Import/Export course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Import/Export course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Import/Export course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and being over the age of 16.
This Import/Export course will provide learners with a thorough grasp of import & export and educate them for a multitude of lucrative occupations, such as —
- Import-export Analyst.
- Import-export Manager.
- International Trade Compliance Manager.
- International Trade Representative
In the UK, you can earn between £25,000 and £75,000 per year depending on your career.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.