Add to basket or enquire
Import Export Management Course
- 3+ Hours OF HD VIDEOS
- Verifiable CERTIFICATION
- Practical SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Accelerate YOUR CAREER
- Lifetime Access 24*7 Unlimited Access
- Access through any device
- Technical support
- Mobile App Access
Export means supplying goods or products outside the country to other countries and import deals with the purchase of or bringing in goods and products from other countries to one own country. With rapid growth in global market, new trends in trading have come up. Trading in various countries is very easy and convenient due to today’s smart a, fast intelligent technology. The import export market has also gone through drastic change over the years. It provides a wide range of rewarding opportunities for the candidates who want to associate themselves with the import export business. There is wide spread scope in import export management in Trading Houses, Export Department of Companies, Development Authorities & Commodity Boards, Marine Insurance Companies, Export Processing Zones, Export Promotion Councils and Export Oriented Units among other such fields and organizations
Import Export Management Course
The course structure of Export Import Management is as follows:
- Global trade scenario – it covers topics such as Rewards of Import-Export in the Business Strategy; competitive global strategies; trade statistics and import export trends in different continents and some of the leading counties.
- Export – What is export; what is sustainable exporting; completion in the export field, basic problems faced in the export process; Risks involved in export; The essential things for success of any export business; evaluation of foreign distributors for export; issues related to insurance and risks; documentation in the export process.
- Import – What is the import process; what is sustainable importing; knowledge about logistics and foreign exchange; Common problems faced in the import process; requirements in the importing business; how to manage the global supply chain; documentation in the import process.
- Assessment of Market – How to go about selecting sustainable global export and import markets; details about agreement, tariff and non tariff trade barriers; assessing the varying market trend; identifying the opportunities available in the global market; the obstacles and barriers involved in the import-export business.
- How to develop a grip in the import-export business – identification and development of alternative channels to make a position in the global market and to increase ones sales channels; how to choose and associate channels and agencies and tie up with them for distribution of goods; how to enhance ones market presence through the distribution channels; EXIM policy framework.
- The import export process – providing knowledge about the process of shipping; how to manage documents, costs, landed costs, brokers; knowledge about the basic conflict issues related in export distribution; how to maintain inventory for import and export; packaging issues and problems related to export and import; details about shipping glossary; . General Provision of Import, Import restrictions.
- How to identify – It provides knowledge on how to identify the right people and place for developing the export import business; details about issues related to agents, packaging, insurance, brokers, customs, ware house management, port and trading zones.
Who is this course for?
The candidate who wants to take up this course and training should be a graduate from a recognized university or institution. Candidates appearing for their final year of graduation can also apply for the course Person with an MBA degree or merchandise diploma or degree will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should be interested in the field of import export management.
- He should have an open mind to learn the various techniques and strategies involved in export-import management.
- He should be ready to use the knowledge gained from the course in practically in the field.
- If the candidate has some knowledge about the trading business would be an added advantage.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How do I register for this course? Is it available for people in kenya?
Hello Joseph, Yes. It's also available to the people of Kenya. We have global customers who studying our 5000+ courses. You can study anytime, anywhere using any device. Simply add basket basket and process for payment. We will share your login credentials once you make the payment. Thanks AatishThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review