If you’re an IT professional who would like to become Cisco certified then look no further. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. A candidate is tested on knowledge of administrator and end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance. With Global Edulink’s easy-to-understand format and expert teaching, you’ll be able to pass the exam with flying colours.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
- Learners will have the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Collaboration and UC Solutions
- Student will have understanding of Voice and Voip Fundamentals
- The course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of Cisco Collaboration technologies.
- Learners will be able to sit the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) – Exam 210-060
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Identifying Cisco collaboration architecture
- Understanding call routing
- Creating the network and setting up phone behavior
- Administrating Cucm interfaces
- Configuration of calls
Method of Assessment
This course has been designed to prepare learners to take the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) –210-060 Exam, which is how this course will be examined.
PLEASE NOTE: we do not provide the official exam, which will need to be purchased separately.
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded an official Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) –210-060 certificate.
- 55-65 question assessment
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
Who is this course for?
- Our courses are suited to those who would like to learn in their own time, or who need to fit learning in with work or childcare.
- This course has been designed for those who wish to gain an Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) – Exam 210-060 certification.
- Learners must be over the age of 16.
- Learners must have a basic understanding of the English Language, mathematics and IT.
- Remote Support Specialist
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Bench/Depot Technician
- PC Technician
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.