Add to basket or enquire
Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Practice Lab course.
This Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows Server 2003 security. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in security policies, patch management infrastructure, security for network communications and authentication, authorization and PKI.
- Gain practical IT skills
- Update your knowledge
- Understand security policies
- Understand patch management infrastructure
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Course Curriculum : Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network
- Module 01: Implementing Managing and Troubleshooting Security Policies
- Module 02: Implementing and Managing and Troubleshooting Patch Management Infrastructure
- Module 03: Implementing and Managing and Troubleshooting Security for Network Communications
- Module 04: Planning and Configuring and Troubleshooting Authentication and Authorization and PKI
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Learners should be age 16 or over and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- IT Support Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Network Support
- IT Specialist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.