Add to basket or enquire
Join Immunisation Nurse training, learn the way immunology works, how to carry out immunisation job. Successfully complete your training on immunisation, start serving the nation as soon as possible.
Get a FREE 'English for Healthcare' course with this Immunisation Nurse training course.
Learning Benefits of Immunisation Nurse:
After successfully completing the Immunisation Nurse course, you’ll develop a thorough understanding of
- The immunology, theoretical aspects of immunology and the immunisation process in detail
- The importance of the immune system in nursing, how it works in our body and how it protects us
- Importance of vaccine and the vaccination process
- Types of vaccine and vaccine safety
- How to work in different healthcare settings
- Importance of effective communication in nursing, how to ensure it in the workplace
- The importance of health and safety in nursing
- The importance of hygiene in nursing, how to handle infection control, and more!
Being a part of healthcare, it is your duty to be well-informed and an expert in immunisation, since it is a call time! Everybody feels the importance of vaccinating the mass people and make their body ready to fight the life taking virus. We intend to train you and the workforce up to carry out this impressive task in an informed, organised way.
This comprehensive Immunisation Nurse course, developed by experts, provides in-depth insight on immunology, vaccine, and the types of vaccine. You’ll be trained upon working in various healthcare settings. From ensuring hygiene safety to infection control, nursing–we got you covered. You’ll gain knowledge on identifying the dos and don’ts instantly while immunising a person. Handling different situations will be a lot easier. We provide complete support so that you gain a practical, theoretical understanding of the process and don’t fumble in any real-time application, as in managing diverse people, patients, and their behaviour.
Start now, provide safety safely! Enhance your portfolio with accredited knowledge, and increase your efficiency to the next level as a professional in this diverse industry with expert understanding.
****Course Curriculum ****
Module 1: Introduction to Nursing
- Nursing: Past and Present
- Introduction to the job role
- Duties and responsibilities of a nursing assistant
- Members of a healthcare team and their functions
- Skills and Knowledge Required for Nursing Assistant
- Personal qualities and attributes that help you to become a better nursing assistant
- Top Qualities of a Great Nurse
Module 2: Immunology and Immunisation
- What are Immunology and Immunisation
- Benefits of Immunisation
- How Immune System Work?
- How Vaccines Work?
- Immune System Disorders
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases
- Required Immunisation and Vaccination for Travellers
Module 3: Understanding Immune System in Nursing
- Immune System
- The role of immune system
- The Structure of Immune System
- The Parts of the Immune System
- Innate Immune Response
- Adaptive immune response
- Disorders of the Immune System
Module 4: Vaccine and Vaccination
- Vaccine and Vaccination
- History of Vaccine Development
- Importance of Vaccine
- National Immunisation Programme
- How Vaccines Work
- Herd Immunity
- How does herd immunity work?
- People who depend on herd immunity
- Why Vaccines Are Safe
- Side effects of vaccination
- NHS Vaccinations and When to Have Them
- Case Study: Polio
Module 5: Types of Vaccine
- Inactivated Virus Vaccines
- Protein-Based Vaccines
- Peptide Vaccines
- Polysaccharide Vaccines
- DNA Vaccines
- Plant-Derived Vaccines
Module 6: Vaccine Safety
- Importance of Immunisation Programmes
- Vaccine Safety in Immunisation Programmes
- Vaccine Regulations
- Balancing Efficacy and Safety
Module 7: Working in Different Healthcare Settings
- Working in different types of healthcare settings
- Working in acute care settings (hospitals)
- Working in sub-acute care settings
- Working in-home care and long-term care
Module 8:Effective Communication in Nursing
- Need for Communication in Nursing
- Communication in the context of Caregiving
- Forms of Communication
- Types of Communication
- Communication and language needs and preferences
- Building Rapport
- Environmental factors that in?uence communication
- Guidelines for Communicating with Patients
- Guidelines for Communicating with Patients from other Cultures
- Barriers to Communication
- Strategies for overcoming communication barrier
Module 9: Health and Safety in Nursing
- Understanding Potential Hazards in Healthcare Environments
- Fire Safety
- Preventing Falls
- Violence in the Workplace
- Nursing Assistant Safety
- Managing Health and Safety
- Evaluating the Risk (COSHH)
- Roles and Responsibilities Involved in Health, Safety and Security
- COSHH Policies
- COSHH Essentials
- Special Consideration in Residential Care Settings
Module 10: Hygiene in Nursing
- Assessing the Client for Their Personal Hygiene Habits and Routines
- Assessing and Intervening in the Client's Performance on their Activities of Daily Living
- AM Care and PM Care
- Oral Hygiene
- Hand Hygiene for Nursing
- Bed bathing patients
Module 11: Infection Control
- What is Infection?
- The chain of Infection
- Decontamination of non-invasive shared equipment
- Standard Precautions
- Guidelines for Standard Precautions
- Infection Prevention and Control Policies
- Prevention of Infection in Healthcare Settings
- Universal Precautions
- Infection Control in Special Circumstances
After completing all the modules of the Immunisation Nurse course, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the Immunisation Nurse course completion certificate from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both versions will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised Immunisation Nurse course, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there for round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in Immunisation Nurse training and start your learning journey.
- No formal qualifications required, anyone from any academic background can take this course.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.