Results Driven Group
Add to basket or enquire
Experiential Coaching Supervision Programme
As part of our philosophy at Results Driven we very much believe that you learn by doing…
The Level 7 Certificate and Diploma for Coaching Supervisors aim to equip professional coaches with the supervision skills and knowledge needed to practice as confident and competent coaching supervisors
The Certificate for Coaching Supervisors comprises of three mandatory units, including Understanding the Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching Supervision of Coaches' Undertaking Effective Coaching Supervision of Coaches' and Reflecting on Your Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coaching Supervisor of Coaches'.
Learners are required to demonstrate their ability to plan, deliver and review coaching supervision with individual coaches and groups.
For the Certificate, this comprises at least 30 hours of coaching supervision.
These programmes are delivered by a team of our coaching experts. Chris Goodwin, Louise Gozzard, Dave Reynolds, Lucy Carter and Ian Shepherd. All the team are qualified executive coaches and coach supervisors and deliver the programme across the UK.
"Fantastic way to learn and improve your skills. Environment unbelievable, enthusiastic trainer and the chance to meet an interesting group of people to exchange views and theories."
"A fast moving inspirational course which utilises a range of teaching methods in beautiful surroundings…"
Who is this course for?
The Level 7 Certificate for Coaching Supervisors is for professional coaches to equip them with the supervisory knowledge and skills needed to practice as confident and competent coaching supervisors. It is also ideal for those seeking to enhance and accredit their expertise in internal or external supervision with a nationally recognised qualification.
Benefits for individuals
· Understand the purpose and ethical principles of effective coaching supervision of coaches
· Be able to critically compare different approaches for the effective coaching supervision of coaches
· Develop an understanding of the anticipated outcomes of effective coaching supervision for different stakeholders
· Plan, deliver and review own effective coaching supervision of coaches
Be able to plan own future professional development activities as a coaching supervisor of coaches
Benefits for employers
· Coaching supervision is a key process for organisations providing in-house coaching
· Develop coaches who are able to use the feedback from supervisory sessions to plan their own and others’ professional development
· Ensures coaches are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding they require
· Meet clients’ supervision needs through effective assessment and relationship building
There are no formal entry requirements but participants usually have experience of professional coaching.
Enhance your C.V
- further develop and enhance your coaching supervision skills
- increase your earning potential
Course delegate responses:
“Fabulous environment, engaged delegates, a good learning experience.”
“Highly enjoyable experience – thank you.”
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.