GOVERNMENT LOAN FUNDED (if you live in England) WITH AN ADVANCED LEARNER LOAN FOR £1,987. REPAYMENTS AFTER THE COURSE HAS FINISHED FROM £7 MONTHLY AND ONLY WHEN YOU ARE EARNING £25,000+ A YEAR. (Government funding only for England residents)
What is the ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management?
The ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management will provide you with the skills and knowledge to lead, organise and motivate teams, while also giving you a globally recognised certification to go along with it. It is designed to help those aiming to progress into supervisory or management roles, to demonstrate the skills and abilities needed to become leaders or managers.
Who are the ILM?
The ILM is part of the City and Guilds Group, and is the largest Management Training Certification Body in Europe. 90,000 managers receive ILM certification annually. The ILM provides clients with an assurance of quality in the design and delivery of all Endorsed Programs.
The course consists of 22 topics, grouped into 12 workbooks / assessment areas.
Learners complete units to the value of 37+ credits
How can the ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management benefit me?
The ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management can hugely benefit your career prospects, being the ideal course for aspiring or new managers or people that have management responsibilities, but lack the formal training.
- Increase your salary
- Massively boost your chances of getting a promotion
- 93% of employers say their managers performed better after taking an ILM qualification
- Enhance you career prospects – give yourself a brighter future
- The course itself is loan funded, meaning you don’t need to pay anything up front
- Try a course module with no obligation – spend 31 days taking the course to decide if it’s right for you
ONLY the Diploma level allows you the freedom to study as many different ILM Level 3 modules as you like
WHY STUDY THE ILM LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT WITH SUSSEX COAST COLLEGE?
- The College has 25 years’ experience of delivering education & training to over 5,000 new students a year and have also built a reputation providing quality e-learning
- Sussex Coast College is an Approved Centre for the delivery of programs from the Institute of Leadership and Management.
- You get a great management qualificationwhich is recognized worldwide.
- You can get started quickly with monthly online College admissions
- You can learn at your own pace 24/7,at home, at work, anywhere you choose.
- You will have expert College tutor support throughout the program.
- You get to try before you buy, you have to pass an actual course assessment before you start
In addition, Sussex Coast College will pay for your ILM registration & membership from your course fees, which gives you access to an extensive online library of exclusive ILM learning resources & events.
PROGRAM DURATION: If you commit 8-10 hours per week, you can complete the program in 7 months
CERTIFICATION: Institute of Leadership & Management Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management
DELIVERY: On-line with email,and phone support as required.
One Work-based assignment, or written report is required for each Unit.
What modules does the ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management include?
- The Employer and the Leadership Role
- Planning, Allocating and Organising Work
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Communication and Information Systems in the Workplace
- Motivation and Improving Performance
- Career Development
- Induction, Training and Coaching
- Dealing with Discipline, Conflict and Stress in the Workplace
- Health and Safety at Work
- Customer Service
- Change Management
- Quality Management
What does the ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management online course cover?
- Understanding the organisation and its context
- Understanding leadership
- Leading and motivating a team effectively
- Planning and allocating work
- Understanding organisation and delegating in the workplace
- Solving problems and making decisions
- Understanding the communication process in the workplace
- Understand workplace information systems
- Understanding how to motivate to improve performance
- Understanding performance management
- Developing yourself and others
- Diversity in the workplace
- Managing yourself
- Understanding training and coaching in the workplace
- Induction and coaching in the workplace
- Understanding discipline in the workplace
- Understanding conflict management in the workplace
- Understanding stress management in the workplace
- Understanding health and safety in the workplace
- Understanding customer service standards and requirements
- Understanding innovation and change in an organisation
- Understanding quality management in the workplace
Who is this course for?
Is the ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management right for me?
The ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management is ideal for you if you have management responsibilities and are looking to develop your skills. If you are a practicing Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager and wish to add a formal qualification to your CV, or are looking to go to the next level in management then it is your perfect solution.
There are no formal requirements needed to study ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management.
How will the ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management advance my career?
The ILM provide globally recognised qualifications in leadership and management so putting one of their credentials on your CV, or into your skillset, will help you to develop your leadership and management abilities using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.