ILM Fast-Track Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
Price includes VAT
Price includes ILM registration and membership fee
Interest free payment... Read more
- Tutor is available to students
WHO IS IT FOR?
This fast-track ILM qualification in leadership and management will provide middle or senior managers with the opportunity to develop their core management skills and capabilities.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This hands-on and immersive qualification in leadership and management is delivered via a specially developed three-day workshop. The programme covers the role of the middle and senior manager and how they can translate strategy into operational goals and objectives through inspirational leadership practices.
This course provides a fast-track route to the ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management. To achieve the qualification, delegates must submit one written assessment via email, aided by one-to-one tutorial support.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- Induction – welcome to the ILM programme, certification and assessment criteria, assessment best practice and report writing
- Analysing organisational structures, organisational purpose and the importance of setting strategic direction – shaping the vision, mission, strategic goals and values
- Translating strategy into operational objectives with realistic and manageable targets
- Understanding the significance of stakeholders and stakeholder mapping
- Analysing the role and key management and leadership responsibilities of the middle manager
- Assessing your leadership strengths, weaknesses and style and applying a situational approach to leadership
- Understanding servant leadership and moving from a transactional style to a transformational style
- Being an authentic leader, the pillars of self leadership, personal brand and role-modelling desired behaviour
- Social and political awareness
- Building relationships and engagement – inspiring, influencing, networking and representing the team
- Being emotionally intelligent – controlling your emotions, communicating with emotion and understanding others’ emotional needs and responses
- Anticipating, planning for and leading change
- Being resilient and developing others’ resilience
- Developing through delegation and empowerment
- Motivational theory and practice
- Managing efficiently and effectively
- Setting priorities, using systems to monitor outcomes and ensuring achievement of objectives
This course provides a fast-track route to the ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management. To achieve the qualification, delegates must submit one written assessment via email, aided by one-to-one tutorial support. We also offer other ILM Qualifications.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
By attending this course you will gain:
- an ILM Level 5 qualification in Leadership and Management
- an understanding of how strategic thinking is translated into operational objectives
- a benchmark of your approach against best practice
- the ability to lead with confidence
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.