ILM Fast-Track Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
Price includes VAT
Price includes ILM registration and membership fee
Interest free payment... Read more
- Tutor is available to students
WHO IS IT FOR?
This fast-track ILM qualification in leadership and management provides delegates with the opportunity to learn more about how to motivate and support their teams through periods of change.
Attendees will get the opportunity to develop best practice management skills and gain a nationally-recognised qualification.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This ILM qualification is delivered via a specially developed three-day workshop and is aimed at first line managers or those new to management.
The focus is on giving you a comprehensive collection of practical tools you can apply straight away, combined with the latest in leadership best practice and theory. It will help you become a better manager, that’s prepared for the challenges of the future.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- Understanding the role of a manager – the five key areas to consider when managing a team or individual
- Discovering your own leadership style and undergoing self-assessment against role model leadership qualities
- Practise using a model for delegation, knowing why we don’t delegate properly, as well as why we should
- Organising your team, yourself and your resources to perform efficiently and effectively
- Identifying the traits of an effective team and knowing how to foster cooperation and collaboration
- Motivating to achieve results – identifying each individual’s motivators and applying a strategy to ensure that motivation is increased and maintained
- Applying the performance management cycle to ensure optimal results through signposting direction, objective setting, meeting management, constructive feedback, appraisal and personal development
- Understanding what to do when it all goes wrong – handling conflict and delivering difficult messages assertively
This course provides a fast-track route to the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management. To achieve the qualification, delegates must submit one written assessment after the course, aided by one-to-one tutorial support. We also offer other ILM Qualifications.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
By attending this course you will have:
- an insight into the purpose and responsibilities of a modern manager
- an appreciation of the wide range of leadership styles
- a variety of approaches for dealing with conflict and difficult situations
- a nationally-recognised qualification from the Institute of Leadership and Management
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.