This ILM Diploma in Leadership and Management course provides existing management (or those considering a career in management) with a comprehensive overview of Leadership and Management. The ILM Diploma in Leadership and Management starts with assessing and understanding the management and leadership styles in practice in today’s business environment. Following this, learners will look at key areas of management within the organisation including the skills and competence needed to effectively manage improvement, change, and projects. Developing people is a key management role and is also covered in the comprehensive course.
Duration: 370 Hours/Students have 12 months access to course and tutor support.
By choosing to study this course with CMIT, Students have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes a comprehensive Course Manual, Video, Quizzes and personalised Tutor Support. The course documentation for this course is detailed and easy to read. You will also be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback. You can use the eLearning system from any computer that has internet access.
Who is this course for?
Who should complete this course?
- Managers and supervisors who wish to learn leadership and management skills.
- Anyone who is new to a management role or considering a career in management.
- Business owners who wish to learn essential management skills.
- Level 5 certificate or equivalent qualification and/or relevant life and work experiences.
- As this is a Level 5 (UK) professional qualification, learners will be expected to reference their assignment work to a high academic standard.
- Candidates must be fluent in English with excellent written English Skills in order to achieve the assessment criteria. Queries on the standard required can be directed to the college.
- The assessments for this course draw on candidates own practical experience and as such candidates need to be working or have access to an organisation.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I already have the level 3 ILM. Will I be able to use any of the units/credits as accredited prior learning?
Hi Keily, thank you four your message. Unfortunately, ILM cannot accept Level 3 certs against a Level 5 qualification. Regards SineadThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Aileen Wallace asked:
Hello, Is this an official ILM course? Does it have to be started in September/academic year?
Hi Aileen Yes its an ILM course and ILM are the awarding boy. The course can be started at any time as it is fully online and fully tutor supported. Kind regards Janet CMITThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.