This ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management – Finance course provides existing managers (or those considering a career in management) with a comprehensive knowledge of Budgets and Budgeting and analysing and interpreting financial statements in an organisation setting. The course includes a Management and Leadership module which covers key Management and Leadership Theory along with a unit exploring the organisation environment.
Duration: 170 Hours/Students have six months access to course and tutor support.
By choosing to study this course with CMIT, Students have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes a comprehensive Course Manual, Video, Quizzes and personalised Tutor Support. The ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management – Finance documentation for this course is detailed and easy to read. You will also be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback. You can use the eLearning system from any computer that has internet access.
Who is this course for?
- People considering a career in financial management.
- Non-financial Managers in businesses who wish to gain an understanding of financial aspects of a business.
- Level 5 certificate or equivalent qualification and/or relevant life and work experiences.
- As this is a Level 5 (UK) professional qualification, learners will be expected to reference their assignment work to a high academic standard.
- Candidates must be fluent in English with excellent written English Skills in order to achieve the assessment criteria. Queries on the standard required can be directed to the college.
- The assessments for this course draw on candidates own practical experience and as such candidates need to be working or have access to an organisation.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
It states that there is a 6 month limit to access the course - is this the same for completing the course or can we extend that duration?
Hi there thank you for your query. The course duration is six months but if more time is needed this can be organised but a fee may apply. If this is for a group booking we can organise additional time free of charge. Regards SIneadThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I have 3 level 3 qualifications and currently completing a level 4 in a relevant industry. Would I qualify for this course?
Hi Adam yes you would be eligible. Regards SineadThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.