Add to basket or enquire
Welcome to the Academic IELTS Reading Course. This is the most comprehensive course on IELTS Reading with a complete step-by-step breakdown of strategies and tactics to get you Band 7+ on your test.
It is designed for those students who want to dive deep into understanding how to get a high score on the IELTS reading. We'll go over many practice questions and examples with detailed explanations on every question type along with a full breakdown of strategies.
Reading is an area that most IELTS students struggle with, but after watching this course, you can be confident in taking the reading test and getting the score you need to live or work in English-speaking countries.
Why choose Edplx?
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to our free career advisors
- Approved UK Learning Centre
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Attain PDF or hardcopy certificate to show employers
- Study at your own pace anywhere
- Employer has access to certificate validation
- Tutor Support available Monday-Friday
- Invitation to job fairs
This Course will cover some of the following topics:-
Some topics this course will cover
- IELTS Reading Fill-the-Blank Question Strategy and Tactics
- How to Answer Always In Order
- How to Answer Fill-in-the-Blank Questions
- How to Answer Yes/No/Not Given Questions
- How to Answer Multiple Choice Questions
- How to Answer "Mostly In Order" Questions
- How to Answer Sentence Completion Questions
- How to Answer Table Questions
- How to Answer Diagram Questions
- How to Answer Flowchart Questions
- How to Answer Summary Questions
- How to Answer Not In Order Questions
- How to Answer Matching Questions
- How to Answer Paragraph Location Questions
- How to Answer Headings Questions
- How to Answer Pick From List Questions
- How to Answer Reading Passages From Start to Finish
- Full Reading Test - Passage 1
- Full Reading Test - Passage 2
And Much more
Edplx has connections and great business relationships with respectable companies within the job industry. This plays an important role in assisting all our students searching for internships, apprenticeships and part/full time jobs. We also provide all our students with the opportunities to speak to our talented career advisors and experts. You will also be invited to career fairs to give you the chance to present yourself to potential employers, once you sign up for it.
Upon completion of the course you will be awarded a Free PDF Certificate with your own unique ID, that employers can track and verify through our website. Hard Copy certificates and transcripts are available to purchase on our website.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for
- IELTS Examinees and Enthusiasts
- People Who Want to Develop His/Her English Skills
There is no previous experience or specific entry requirements needed to enroll into this IELTS Course.
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, Here are few prospects:
- English Teacher- £37,304
- English Mentor- £24,722
- English Lecturer- £39,511
- English Assistant- £17,648
- IELTS Teacher- £45,430
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.