Add to basket or enquire
Imagine the Great Wall of China being built without a plan or the Pyramids of Giza constructed without a skilled workforce. Successful projects, like these historic wonders, hinge on efficient and effective management. Our ICT in Project Management course will enable you to master the art of Project Delivery, ensuring you can navigate the complex world of modern projects with ease and confidence.
This ICT in Project Management Bundle Consists of the Following high-end Courses:
- Course 01: ICT: Information and Communication Technology Complete Guide
- Course 02: Project Management Complete Training
- Develop a deep understanding of the role of a delivery manager in Project Delivery.
- Gain insights into Agile working and the key Agile concepts essential for effective Project Delivery.
- Learn the Scrum framework and how it can be applied to Project Delivery.
- Analyse and decompose an entire project for efficient Project Delivery.
- Utilise Kanban for scheduling and tracking progress in Project Delivery.
- Understand the significance of ICT in Project Management and its impact on Project Delivery.
The ICT in Project Management course provides a comprehensive understanding of how Information and Communication Technology (ICT) can be harnessed to enhance Project Delivery. This course covers various aspects of project management, such as the role of a delivery manager, Agile working, Scrum framework, and Kanban scheduling. You will learn to break down entire projects into manageable parts, ensuring seamless Project Delivery.
Throughout the course, you will grasp the importance of ICT in Project Delivery and explore real-world examples of successful ICT implementation in project management. By the end of this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to excel in Project Delivery, creating a solid foundation for a rewarding career in project management.
Course Curriculum :
Course 01: ICT: Information and Communication Technology Complete Guide
- Section 01: Introduction
- Section 02: Impact of Emerging Technologies
- Section 03: Types of Input Devices
- Section 04: Types of Output Devices
- Section 05: Storage Devices and Media
- Section 06: Networks
- Section 07: Database
- Section 08: Expert Systems
- Section 09: ICT Applications
Course 02: Project Management Complete Training
- Module 01: Introduction to Project Management
- Module 02: PMBOK and PMI
- Module 03: Global Project Management
- Module 04: Project Life Cycle
- Module 05: Time Management
- Module 06: Quality Management
- Module 07: Effective Planning and Scheduling
- Module 08: Introduction to Human Resources
- Module 09: Performance Management
- Module 10: Talent Management
- Module 11: Organising Meeting and Conferences
- Module 12: Managing Resources
- Module 13: Change Management
- Module 14: Business Resilience and Crisis Management
- Module 15: Conflict Management
- Module 16: Stress Management
- Module 17: Communication Skills
- Module 18: Procurement & Purchasing Management
- Module 19: Risk Management
Our Learner's Top Reviews:
- Varsha Sivamohan - “It was a great experience. The course was jampacked with excellent information. And when I needed help, Skill-up helped me with technical problems instantly. Fast feedback.”
- Charlie Anderson- “The support team was FANTASTIC!!! Very quick to respond and even though I was nervous as I am not good at tests, they made me feel comfortable. I am very grateful for the support”
- Aarini Sinha - “Amazing workshop. Very informative for the freshers like me. Learned a lot of things about digital marketing. I'm really thankful”.
Over 100+ glowing reviews.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals looking to break into the project management field with a focus on Project Delivery.
- Existing project managers seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge in ICT and Project Delivery.
- Team leaders and supervisors who want to understand the role of ICT in Project Delivery for better team collaboration.
- Software developers and IT professionals aiming to improve their understanding of Agile methodologies and their application in Project Delivery.
- Business analysts and consultants looking to gain insights into ICT for effective Project Delivery.
- Project Delivery Manager: £45,000 - £65,000
- Scrum Master: £50,000 - £70,000
- Agile Coach: £60,000 - £80,000
- ICT Project Manager: £55,000 - £75,000
- Kanban Project Manager: £50,000 - £70,000
- Project Management Consultant: £60,000 - £85,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion - Digital certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion - Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Inside the UK student have to pay an additional delivery fee of £10, whereas International students are required to pay an additional fee of £19.99 to receive a hard copy of the certificate delivered to their address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.