e-Careers are the proud winners of the 2018 Small Training Provider of the Year award the the ICB's annual Luca Awards!
This course is fully accredited by the ICB and covers Level 3 (Associate Level) of the ICB Bookkeeping and Accounts qualification structure. You will learn how to perform important duties such as preparing ledger balances, producing accurate VAT returns and posting year-end adjustments to the appropriate industry standard.
This course has been developed to incorporate all bookkeeping and accounting principles into the Sage Instant Accounts software. Sage are the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems who support over 800,000 companies worldwide with their finance solutions.
Bookkeepers are necessary in every single business and sector imaginable! You will be able to use the ICB Associate Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping & Accounts to get jobs as an Assistant Bookkeeper with salaries averaging £26,000!. Get started today and begin your career in bookkeeping!
Why study ICB courses with e-Careers?
- Gain a globally recognised ICB certification as a mark of professional distinction.
- One year ICB membership included
- Unrivalled Membership Benefits
- FREE Sage Instant Accounts software
- Bookkeepers are required in every business
- Increase your average salary to £26,000
- No experience required to start
- Learn essential skills to run your own business
- Mock exams and practice assignments
- Over 95% pass rates
- Tutor Support available
- This course does not include the exam
Note: Sage Instant Accounts software associated with the course runs only on Windows
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
About the ICB
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) is the largest bookkeeping institute in the world. It promotes and maintains the standards of bookkeeping as a profession through relevant qualifications, awarding grades of membership that recognise academic and working achievement.
The ICB’s role as a bookkeeping membership body means they provide ongoing support to members to ensure their bookkeepers are up to date with bookkeeping legislation, obligations and are trusted to provide the highest quality of bookkeeping service to businesses.
- Why it is essential to adhere to a set of ethical principles
- How and when it is appropriate to act in the event of unethical behaviour in the workplace
- The definition and correct application of specific terms including business entity, going historical cost, consistency and prudence and accruals.
- The legal requirements and obligations involved in the process of forming a partnership
- How to understand and competently demonstrate different ways of processing VAT for both EU and non-EU transactions
- To understand the different types of VAT management systems including the VAT Margin Scheme
We provide you with tutor support throughout your 12-month course access period. Your tutor will be available to you 24/7 and can provide guidance through the course and professional advice to help you through any potential issue you may come across. Your designated tutor will also mark your mock examinations for you.
ICB Membership Benefits
At e-Careers, we want to give you the best experience for the money you spend. If you purchase this package we will pay your first year of student membership to the ICB for free. Meaning you get to experience amazing benefits, including:
Distinguish yourself with globally recognised ICB bookkeeping membership and designatory letters after your name.
Extend your professional network at the annual Bookkeepers Summit, ICB Branch meetings and online forums.
News and Insight
Get professional and legislative bookkeeping updates at ICB and in the regular e-newsletter InVoice.
Access exclusive areas of the ICB website for technical helpsheets and document templates.
Speak to specialist bookkeeping advisors about bookkeeping, tax, AML, law, payroll and much more.
Expand your knowledge and skills as a bookkeeper with the ICB Continuing Professional Development programme.
Access online resources for career advice and view bookkeeping jobs through the ICB Job Vacancy Portal.
Offers and Discounts
Save money with ICBenefits and get preferential rates on products and service offered by ICB partners.
Further Benefits for Member in Practice
- ICB Logo – Can be displayed on your website, stationary and promotion materials.
- Practice Directory – You will be listed on the ICB website promoting your practice and licence for potential clients.
- AML Supervision – Supervision as legally required by Money Laundering Regulations (MLR).
- AML Software – Enables you to carry out due diligence checks and risk assessments for clients.
- Marketing materials – Customisable stationary and promotional items
- Insurance – Professional Indemnity Insurance tailored to your ICB Practice
- AML Guidance – Specialist telephone support and an online resource library
- Business Support – Exclusive web content is available to help you set up, develop and run your business.
Who are e-Careers?
e-Careers are an experienced market leader in online education with the widest range of accredited courses from trusted awarding bodies. With a variety of options available, our specialist course advisors will make sure you enrol on the course that’s right for you.
Hand-picked, expert tutors will guide you through your chosen programme and technical support is always on hand to give you a smooth learning experience. E-Careers have helped over 400,000 people achieve their goals, see what they thought of us by searching e-Careers on trust pilot and see what we could do for you today.
We are the UKs only training provider to work with the three largest Accounting and Bookkeeping awarding bodies. That's why consider ourselves specialists. Speak to one of our impartial experts now to make sure you get the right course for your career.
To start your journey as a trusted bookkeeper; simply click “Enquire Now”, fill in your details and we will call you back and arrange everything.
Who is this course for?
This bookkeeping course is ideal for those who have already successfully completed the Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping, anyone whose job role demands they carry out the role of a chartered bookkeeper or those who simply wish to enhance their bookkeeping and accounts knowledge to boost their employment options.
We recommend you to have a working knowledge or bookkeeping and basic numeracy skills.
The ICB provides bookkeepers with global recognition in the bookkeeping industry. Roles you can undertake include:
- Assistant Bookkeeper
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Administrator
The ICB Level 3 qualification is also an intermediate step into the ICB qualification structure and can be used take your career as a bookkeeper/finance professional to the next level.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.