Add to basket or enquire
IASSC Six Sigma Black Belt Course with exam
IASSC (International Association for Six Sigma Certification). IASSC is the only independent certification body within the Lean Six Sigma community. They dedicate their time and effort to growing and enhancing the standard of Lean Six Sigma by providing training and examination accreditation worldwide.
What is Six Sigma ?
Lean Six Sigm is the world’s industry-leading process improvement methodology.
Six Sigma is a data-driven improvement philosophy that views all activities within an organization as processes whose inputs can be controlled to effect significant improvements in process outputs. Six Sigma uses a rigorous and systematic methodology known as DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) and a number of qualitative and quantitative tools for driving process, product, and service improvements aimed at reducing defects and variation. Companies across various industries are using Six Sigma as part of the strategy to become faster and more responsive to customers, achieve near perfect quality, and operate using world-class cost structures
Six Sigma is a data-driven improvement philosophy that views all activities within an organization as processes whose inputs can be controlled to effect significant improvements in process outputs. Six Sigma uses a rigorous and systematic methodology known as DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) and a number of qualitative and quantitative tools for driving process, product, and service improvements aimed at reducing defects and variation. Companies across various industries are using Six Sigma as part of the strategy to become faster and more responsive to customers, achieve near perfect quality, and operate using world-class cost structures.
IASSC Six Sigma Black Belt Course with exam
IASSC Six Sigma Black Belt Course
A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt has a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge™. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced level of proficiency.
You will learn on our course; How to improve a business, demonstrate the help various businesses can get from Six Sigma, understand and identify the more common implementation issues, understand customer significance and importance in all business sectors, how to analyse data correctly to make the right decisions, how to train others in Six Sigma, impact on permanent problem resolutions, a full understanding of Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques and show how a business can be structured using DMAIC
- 37 Units
- 40 hrs of Instructor Lead Content
- IASSC Accrediated Course
- Self Paced Learning
- Get Qualifed in Less that 2 weeks
- Lots of Exam Test Questions
- Proctored Online Official Exam (bought seperately)
- 6 months Access
What are the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Modules ?
- The Define Phase: Projects are defined, elements of waste are identified and wrapped up and action items are defined, and the management decisions required to move the project forward are established.
- The Measure Phase: Discover existing processes and apply analytical techniques to define an operational baseline and calculate the potential capability of each. You will also be shown how to collate this information from multiple sources to make informed project decisions.
- The Analyse Phase: Use statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each improvement. You will also learn advanced techniques like X Sifting and testing normal and non-normal data, before defining and actioning items.
- The Improve Phase: Takes modelling and experimentation to the next level, helping you identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits. The Black Belt level course also introduces you to advanced concepts including full factorial and fractional experiments for in-depth process modelling.
- The Control Phase: Monitor changes made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits, allowing for immediate remedial action. As a Black Belt delegate, you will cover Lean, Defect, Statistical Process and Six Sigma controls to better manage the process.
IASSC Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Explained
not included (bought seperately)
- Online Proctored Exam
- Multiple Choice 150 questions
- 30 Multiple-choice
- 70% pass mark (minimum of 580/750 points)
- Closed Book exam
- 4 hours duration
Why IASSC Six Sigma Black Belt with Balance Global ?
- Upon completion of the Six Sigma Black Belt training course, Project Managers will be able to administer every stage of a project that is being administered using the Six Sigma methodology.
- An in-depth knowledge of applying the Six Sigma DMAIC principles to any process or situation.
- Building process models to test hypotheses and improvements to make and apply strategic recommendations that will improve the operating environment.
- A suitable level of knowledge and experience to head up a process improvement project and manage teams working on a Six Sigma project.
- A wider range of employment prospects in other organisations using the Six Sigma framework.
Who is this course for?
The Six Sigma Black Belt online training is best suited to Project Managers, Project Team Members, Process Improvement Consultants, Third-party Project Managers and professionals looking to re-skill or change career for a role managing a process improvement project. If you’re already in a project management role and need a qualification that demonstrates your abilities, then this Six Sigma Black Belt online training could be the perfect course for you.
No requirements for studying this course and eventually taking the exams. Always when looking for a Six Sigma course check that is officially IASSC accrediated.
Once you have completed Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and passed the exam, you will open up a variety of job opportunities, such as:
- Project Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Lead Analyst
- Business Process Manager
- Senior Project Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do you only get a certificate if you do the exam?
Hi Jacob, For IASSC Lean Six Sigma black belt course, you will receive a course completion certificate on request, to be certified you need to complete and pass the official IASSC Lean Six Sigma black belt exam.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
After completing the course how long after it must I write the IASSC exam.
Hi Marshall, The duration for IASSC Lean Six Sigma black belt course no:239068 is 6 months, to complete the course and the exam. Please note this course does not include the exam but can be bought separately IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Course with exam for £495 £675 Save 27% - Ends tomorrow course no: 238639 or contact our sales team using the following email address is sales@balance-global . com. Kind regards,This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi there. Upon completion of the course will I receive a certificate of completion or competency?
Hi Marshall, You will receive a completion certificate up request from e- Careers. Kind regards,This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.