Robust IT Ltd
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course will give students the fundamental knowledge needed to use the principles of Lean Six Sigma to run processes more efficiently and improve the quality of the output by identifying and removing causes of defects.
Lean is a methodology designed to improve business by preserving quality and value but with less work and Six Sigma is a system designed to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of errors using statistical methods.
This Six Sigma course can also be taught online - talk to one of our business training experts today to discuss how Six Sigma Classroom or online can be of benefit!
IASSC (International Association for Six Sigma Certification). IASSC is the only independent certification body within the Lean Six Sigma community. They dedicate their time and effort to growing and enhancing the standard of Lean Six Sigma by providing training and examination accreditation worldwide.
What is Six Sigma ?
Lean Six Sigm is the world’s industry-leading process improvement methodology.
Six Sigma is a data-driven improvement philosophy that views all activities within an organization as processes whose inputs can be controlled to effect significant improvements in process outputs. Six Sigma uses a rigorous and systematic methodology known as DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) and a number of qualitative and quantitative tools for driving process, product, and service improvements aimed at reducing defects and variation. Companies across various industries are using Six Sigma as part of the strategy to become faster and more responsive to customers, achieve near perfect quality, and operate using world-class cost structures
Six Sigma is a data-driven improvement philosophy that views all activities within an organization as processes whose inputs can be controlled to effect significant improvements in process outputs. Six Sigma uses a rigorous and systematic methodology known as DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) and a number of qualitative and quantitative tools for driving process, product, and service improvements aimed at reducing defects and variation. Companies across various industries are using Six Sigma as part of the strategy to become faster and more responsive to customers, achieve near perfect quality, and operate using world-class cost structures.
IASSC Six Sigma Green Belt Course with exam
ASSC Six Sigma Green Belt Course with Official IASSC exam Explained
A Lean Six Sigma IASSC Green Black™ (ICGB™) is a professional who is well versed in the core to advanced elements of Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads improvement projects and / or serves as a team member as a part of more complex improvement projects lead by a Certified Black Belt, typically in a part-time role. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including competence in subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge™.
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at a high level of proficiency.Belt has a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge™. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced level of proficiency.
Six Sigma, used at many companies simply means the measure of quality aiming for near perfection. Six Sigma is a strict, data-driven approach and method for stopping any defects altogether in any process – from manufacturing to retail and product to service.
The representation of Six Sigma describes how a process is performing in statistics. To meet the Six Sigma standard, a process cannot produce anymore than 3.4 defects in a million opportunities. A Six Sigma defect means anything outside of what the customer will expect or specify.
- 31 Units
- 40 hrs of Instructor Lead Content
- IASSC Accrediated Course
- Self Paced Learning
- Get Qualifed in Less that 2 weeks
- Lots of Exam Test Questions
- Proctored Online Official IASSC Green Belt Exam
- 6 months access
What are the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Modules ?
- The Define phase, during which projects are selected and wasteful elements are identified and action items are defined.
- The Measure phase is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
- The Analyse phase uses statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each.
- The Improve phase helps you to identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits before putting those plans into action.
- The Control phase then helps to monitor each change that is made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits, then how to action on the results.
IASSC Official Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Explained
- Online Proctored Exam
- Multiple Choice true/false
- 150 questions
- 385 marks out of 500 required to pass
- 77% pass mark
- Closed Book exam
- 180 minutes duration
Why IASSC Six Sigma Green Belt with Balance Global ?
- Lean Six Sigma is two methodologies that combine to work towards the same goal, through eliminating waste in a process and preserving quality and value.
- Become a globally recognised Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Practitioner
- Teach colleagues and less qualified members of the team to help improve their understanding, and the overall process itself
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt salaries average at £51,000 in the UK.
- Lean Six Sigma training can also be used from a personal perspective to stop household waste and save more money.
Who is this course for?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is ideally suited to:
- Process Team Managers who need a qualification that demonstrates competence, understanding and application of the Six Sigma methodology.
- Project team members who need to cross-train or upskill into process improvement using Six Sigma techniques.
- Process improvement consultants who need to be able to demonstrate a high level of expertise to clients with an industry-recognised qualification.
Professionals looking to re-skill, upskill or change career for a role managing a process improvement team.
No requirements for studying this course and eventually taking the exams. Always when looking for a Six Sigma course check that is officially IASSC accrediated.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a fantastic way to take your career to the next level. The kind of roles you could start applying for include, but aren't limited to:
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Project Manager
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.