Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed.
Heard of the I Ching? Already like Tarot? Have important decisions to make? We all face personal problems and relationship challenges. Don’t run your life with guesswork. The I Ching has been providing guidance, continuously, for over 3,000 years because it really works.
This book literally saved Dr. Ron Masa’s life. And it can improve (or possibly even save) your life too! It predicted events that allowed him to avoid a certain-death collision. He tells you just how it happened–with cool illustrations–in Lecture 3.
Debbie Hart, Dr. Ron’s life-partner, an artist, and a fellow instructor, co-teaches this unique Introduction to the I Ching. With a yin and yang theory of complementary opposites, it’s nice to have both a male (yang) and a female (yin) teacher.
With this simple and direct introduction, it’s easy to learn and easy to tell when it begins to click for you and make sense! Test for yourself this powerful Oracle that Carl Jung trusted and relied upon for decades. It gives a voice to your unconscious wisdom. You don’t have to learn everything the hard way.
The I Ching (or Yi Jing) magnifies intuition. It’s like a megaphone for the “still, small voice within.” You can ask any question of this ancient book that was shaped over millennia by the best minds of China.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
I Ching And Inner Guidance On Life Questions Course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Introduction
Topic 2 - What Does The I Ching Do?
- What Is The I Ching?
- CASE STUDY: How The I Ching Saved My Life
- Test It! Don’t Take My Word For It
- CASE STUDY: Intuitive Guide For Daily Decisions Great Or Small
Topic 3 - Meet Your Teachers
- Meet Dr. Ron Masa and Debbie Hart
- The I Ching As Your Teacher
- CASE STUDY: Ancient I Ching Guides A Modern Office Hunter
Topic 4 - How Does The I Ching Work?
- What Does A Reading Look Like?
- Outer Tool For Inner Clarity
- Ancient Wisdom For Modern Questions
- CASE STUDY: I Ching Creates Crisis For Psychotherapist During A Session
Topic 5 - How Do You Talk To An Ancient Book? Ask It Questions!
- How The Heck Can You Ask A Book A Question?
- What Topics Can You Ask About?
- More Great Topics To Ask About
- Three Question Lengths
- Question Practices
- I Ching News Alert CASE STUDY (Text Lecture – No Video)
Topic 6 - Understanding Your Answer!
- When The Answer Clicks!
- Demo: Applying The Answer To Your Question
Topic 7 - Carl Jung And The I Ching
- Carl Jung And Synchronicity
Topic 8 - Choosing Which Version To Begin With
- Recommended Versions To Start With
Topic 9 - How To Find Your Answer
- Casting The Coins
- Locating Your Answer
Topic 10 - Conclusion: Wrap-up And It's Your Turn
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about self-awareness by discovering I Ching.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.