Add to basket or enquire
Gaining thorough knowledge or specialising in a specific field requires finding relevant courses in the proper order. This is a daunting task for anyone, especially someone who needs a broad understanding of the subject. Moreover, It can take a lot of work to find a thorough course on a particular topic, especially one that starts at the very beginning and covers everything. Hence, to make life easier, we present you with this all-inclusive, cutting-edge Hydroponics and Kitchen Gardening bundle to help you in this endeavour.
Experts design our Hydroponics and Kitchen Gardening bundle to prepare you for the challenges of this ever-competitive world. The courses in the bundle include practical and real-life scenarios and theories to help you become familiar with the most recent developments in this rapidly expanding Hydroponics and Kitchen Gardening sector. Furthermore, you’ll be in complete charge of your learning journey; you can learn anywhere and anytime.
To make your learning process as smooth as possible, our team has prepared round-the-clock to answer your every query. So, don’t hesitate to enrol in the Hydroponics and Kitchen Gardening bundle and gain a competitive advantage.
This unique bundle will help you to-
- Acquire a deeper understanding of Hydroponics and Kitchen Gardening
- Help you in achieving your career goal
- Make you confident in your knowledge and skills
- Be aware of the employment trends in related industries.
- Adapt to an ever-changing industry
The Hydroponics and Kitchen Gardening resources were created with the help of experts, and all subject-related information is kept updated regularly to ensure learners stay caught up on the latest developments.
Course 1: Gardening : Hydroponics Gardening (Level 5 at QLS)
- Module 1: Introduction to Hydroponics
- Module 2: Systems of hydroponic culture
- Module 3: Plant Nutrition
- Module 4: Equipment
- Module 5: Rooting media
- Module 6: Seedling and Plant Maintenance
- Module 7: Nutritional Problems and Solutions in Plant
- Module 8: Growing in Greenhouses
Course 2: Kitchen Gardening (Level 5 at QLS)
- Module 01: Introduction to Kitchen Gardening
- Module 02: Planning for Kitchen Gardening
- Module 03: Choosing Vegetables for Your Garden
- Module 04: Choosing Crops for Your Garden
- Module 05: Preparing Your Soil with Care
- Module 06: Preparing the Bed and Planting Your Crops
- Module 07: Maintaining your Garden and Best Practices
- Module 08: Practicing Eco-Friendly Pest Management
- Module 09: Harvesting Your Crops and Storing Safely
Learners will get 2 QLS Endorsed Certificate + 2 CPD Accredited Certificate of achievement directly at their doorstep after successfully completing the package! It should be noted that international students must pay a £10 shipping cost.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in a particular field, wants to strengthen their resume, or wants to grow in their career would benefit from this Hydroponics and Kitchen Gardening bundle.
Anyone can enrol in this Training.
You will get a competitive edge and have access to a variety of employment prospects after completing this Hydroponics and Kitchen Gardening bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
2 PDF CPD Certificate Completely free of charge.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
2 Hard Copy QLS Endorsed Certificate Completely free of charge.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.