Whether you lead five or 500+ people, our three ½-day Equip to Lead modules build your leadership style to suit the demands of a hybrid working, 'work anywhere' world.
This programme equips you to be a genuine leader who knows how to do the critical things differently that positively impact people and performance in the new world or work.
- Sionic - hybrid working - Equipping leaders to sustain performance - download
Equip to Lead centres on how virtual working is now a way of life. Our 2020 Sionic Survey of Knowledge Workers highlighted that 48% are more motivated by at-home working and an improved work life balance. But there are challenges. Few financial firms have truly filled the void created by no in-person working, which is so important for spontaneous connections, career development and human wellbeing.
By the end of this programme you will understand how to:
- Be the in-person and virtual leader people need
- Equip others to lead themselves and to sustain performance
- Maximise the latest tools and frameworks to get the best from at-home and in-person working
- Learn how to navigate complexity and innovate to create new ways of working
Tuesday 25th May – Module 1: Be the leader people need:
- You will explore the Performance Equation: the unique Sionic framework that we use to guide sustained people performance in a new world of work and you will learn how to apply this to increase your leadership impact.
- We will explore how purpose becomes a fundamental guide to the work your people are doing.
- We then guide you on how to have the energy and focus to be there for your people. We will highlight how leadership capabilities have needed to shift and give you the opportunity to align your own values and mindset with actions that above enable you to a fitter leader – one who gets the best out of everyone, focuses effort on the real priorities and is not left feeling totally drained.
Tuesday 15th June – Module 2: Equip others
- You will learn about equipping others to succeed. Integral to this is demonstrating compassion and building trust: knowing what everyone may be juggling at home, helping people structure work to transition from “starting more to finishing more”, guiding people to make themselves heard, introducing more connected working and creating community collisions to randomly connect people.
- We will discuss how to build psychological safety in order to create high performing teams, including completion of a diagnostic for your team(s).
- We will help you to think about clear and empowering messaging; how to be positive about the future and practical about the present. We will equip you to be the authentic leader that is able to best equip others to succeed
Tuesday 29th June – Module 3: Keep adapting:
- You will be encouraged to be bold on the future of work at your organisation.
- We will explore the complexity and systemic nature of the organisations we work in and look at the power of experimentation to drive innovation and change.
- Finally, we will help you plan the actions you will take back in your teams to re-imagine new ways of working that fill the void of no in-person working and prepare for the best mix of at-home and in-person as restrictions lift.
Places are limited so secure yours now.
Registration closes at 12:00 GMT on Friday 21st May 2020.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who leads people in any branch of financial services. Whether you lead a few or 500+ people, the three half day modules will build your leadership confidence and ability to lead yourself, others and your business to greater levels of success in this new hybrid working world. These are crucial skills, as banks, building societies, insurers, wealth managers, asset and investment owners, hedge funds and private equity - all parts of financial services, worldwide - work out how to go beyond the logistics of any physical 'return to the office' and address the real need: how to create high performance in a radically reshaped hybrid, work anywhere, blended home-office working world.
Candidates should work in any branch of financial services and have some responsibility for managing others.
Leadership is about behaviour, not hierarchy. The careers of the future will be for those who can lead in new ways and understand what really motivates human performance and maximises business performance. This course is essential for anyone who seeks to progress into any dimension of management or leadership in a pandemic-shaped financial services sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.