Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Human Resource Management
Level 4 Diploma in Human Resource Management - Upon successful completion, a learner will get Endorsed Diploma from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
Human Resources Management is one of the most prominent part of modern businesses. The ILC offers Human Resources Management Level 4 Diploma (Endorsed by TQUK recognized awarding organization). The Human Resource departments in modern organizations are of great importance, therefore skilled professionals are hired in the Human Resource departments.
The demand for human resources management courses is increasing gradually. Inspire London College offers you a better opportunity to learn the Human Resource management discipline in detail and establish a promising career as Human Resource manager. Inspire London College’s Level 4 Diploma in Human Resource Management is a great chance to start your study and career in human resource management.
This Human Resource Management Course starts from the basics and introduces the candidates with the fundamentals of human resource management and its different functions. It provides the learners a better understanding of Human Resources Management processes and discusses the process of recruitment and selection, performance management, training and development of employees, etc. In addition to this, the Level 4 Diploma in Human Resource Management also serves the knowledge about the different HR activities at the workplace such as absenteeism management, managing workplace discrimination and diversity, health and safety management, complaints handling, and taking disciplinary actions.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
Course Benefits of Level 4 Diploma in Human Resource Managemen
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform / Moodle from 24/7
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate.
After taking this course the learns will be able to;
- Learn what Strategic Human Resources Management entails
- Recognise and identifying the functions of Human Resource Management
- Explain the importance of human resource planning
- Assess the recruitment process
- To manage the employees performance
- Understand that how to motivate employees with different rewarding strategies
- Manage workplace health and safety
- Organise different training and development programs
- To manage the absenteeism and attendance at workplace
- Handle the diversity and discrimination issues
Human Resource Management : Course Outline
Level 4 Diploma in Human Resource Management is Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Human Resource Management learner must have to achieve minimum 9 units
- Human Resource Management; An Introduction
- Human Resource Planning
- Recruitment and Selection Process
- Managing Employees Performance
- Employees Motivation and Rewarding
- Training and Development of Employees
- Health and Safety Management
- Managing Absenteeism
- Workplace Discrimination and Diversity Management
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by Inspire London College’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Human Resource Management : Course Certification
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from the regulated awarding organisation or from Inspire London College (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format only) = £40
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
This Level 4 Diploma in Human Resource Management course is designed for candidates who want to start their career in the human resource management discipline. Professional and employed individuals seeking for promotions or want to improve their skills and knowledge are also advised to take this course. Small business owners, Human Resource Management professionals who are interested in enhancing their knowledge about Human Resource Management can also take this course.
Students seeking to enrol for this Human Resource Management course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Basic Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online
This Level 4 Diploma in Human Resource Management course offers the different career in Human Resources Management such as;
- Employees Relation Manager
- Human Resource Management Manager
- Compensation or Reward Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Human Resources Management officer
- Human Resources Management Assistant
- Human Resources Clerk
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.