Human Resources Management Diploma
Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body.In this advanced level 4 diploma in Human Resources management, learners will be exposed to the key concepts of this field. Human Resources management is an interesting field. Here, learners will be inspired, trained and equipped with relevant skills that will enable them to identify and nurture talents, build, motivate and inspire efficient working teams, deal decisively with workplace complexities, and become one of the most efficient assets modern business’s needs.
You can actively participate in this program from any part of the world. There is a global demand for professionals with HR skills. This is a great course that will help you to bridge that gap. This course will provide learners with a comprehensive overview of human resources management, recruitment and selection, employee relations, appraising employees, staff training and development, rewarding employees, managing performance, equal opportunity and diversity etc. The end result is to make learners experience a highly rewarding life-long career.
Registering for this course can unlock astounding array of career opportunities which cuts across every industry and sector. It will set you on the path of actualizing your dreams faster than you can ever imagine. This is a world class program.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT - DIPLOMA
HR - Course Benefits
By studying for this Human Resources Management course, be assured of gaining multiple benefits such as:
- By paying for your course fee, you will have access to all the course materials, training, and quality e-learning supporting documentations plus comprehensive tutor support you need to complete the course.
- You will experience a dynamic and flexible learning option- thus, you will be studying at your pace, and suitable time. You will study at the time suitable for your current lifestyle and work schedule. You will not be required to complete the course at any specific time, because you will be working on a study schedule set by yourself.
- You will be studying from any location suitable to you- all you need to make this possible is the willingness to start and complete this course, plus a good computer with strong internet access.
- You will be taught and guided by tutors with proficient industry experience from the start of the course till your completion.
- This is a great opportunity to boost your curriculum vitae in this field.
- Both newcomers and those that want to build a career in this field will see this program as prayers answered to their dreams.
- If you want to stand out or become a highly sought after human resource professional, then this is the right time to sign up for this course. The time is now, delay could be dangerous.
- By successfully completing this course, you will be equipped with a wide range of new talents and skills in professional recruitment and selection, human resources practice, appraising employees, quality employee relations, staff training and development, managing performance, rewarding employees, equal opportunity and diversity and lots more.
- By registering for this course, you will climb to an enviable height in the human resource profession, from moving as a team leader to supervisory role, senior executives, departmental managers, etc.
- Small and medium sized business owners are strongly advised to take advantage of this program- they will find this high quality program really amazing.
- This flexible course is available to every learner anywhere in the world, whether they have formal training or experience or not.
- If the learner has done any lower level course in this field in the past, such person is advised to sign up for this course right away, because it will boost their professional performance, competence and efficient human resource management skills.
HR - Learning Objectives
Our advanced Human Resources Management diploma has been designed to provide both newcomers to HR and existing members of the workforce with a deep and detailed introduction to the profession. In order to climb the career ladder in an HR context, it is first necessary to master a wide variety of interconnected disciplines and specialist areas. Recruitment and training, deployment and supervision, performance management and disciplinary issues, employee health and safety, rewards and incentives – just a few of the key concepts our exclusive course introduces. Whether looking to improve your capabilities, work on your confidence or simply stand out as a superior candidate in the eyes of employers, a recognised qualification could make all the difference.
We work hard to ensure that every candidate is provided with the unique opportunity to enhance and enrich their career prospects by successfully completing our courses. Every tutor within the Staff Training Solutions team has been hand-selected in accordance with relevant industry experience, proven capabilities and commitment to success. Our courses are continually evaluated and audited – internally and externally – in order to guarantee unbeatable quality and value for money. Study at home, in your own time and at a pace that suits you for a potentially life-changing qualification.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will benefit from an array of new skills and talents including:
- Professional recruitment and selection of new team members
- The provision of effective and efficient training and coaching
- A strong understanding of the importance of HR ethics
- Development and management of effective employee relations
- Workforce appraisal and evaluation techniques
- Performance management strategies and incentivisation
- A solid understanding of equal opportunity and diversity issues
- Confidence in employee health, safety and welfare management
- Attendance and absence management
- The confidence to handle employee grievances and disciplinary issues
HR - Course Outline
This intensive yet digestible diploma in Human resources management is delivered across 8 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
Module 1 - Fundamentals of Human Resources Management
Module 2 - Planning Recruitment & Selection of Human Resources
Module 3 - Employee Relations – HRM
Module 4 - Performance Evaluations
Module 5 - Staff Training and Development : Policy and Procedure
Module 6 - Performance Management
Module 7 - Employee Reward and Recognition Systems
Module 8 - Diversity & Equal Opportunities
Who is this course for?
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT - DIPLOMA
We designed our advanced Human resources management diploma for anyone looking to climb the ladder to the highest possible position in any HR setting. From team leaders to supervisors to department managers to senior executives, a strong grasp of the most important HR fundamentals can serve as a real catalyst for almost any career. Particularly those looking to transition from team member to a position of leadership could benefit from targeted HR training. What’s more, small business owners and entrepreneurs are guaranteed to find the teachings of this high-quality HR course invaluable.
Our flexible courses are open to learners on a global basis and are free of both time-restrictions and deadlines. Study in your own time at a pace that suits you from any location with an Internet connection. All course materials are provided as standard and can be accessed 24/7 via our exclusive digital learning platform.
With the help of Staff Training Solutions, the career in HR leadership you know you’re capable of could be just around the corner!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced event management diploma must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our Human Resources Management Diploma, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Human Resources Administrator
- Human Resources Adviser
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Officer
- Human Resources Payroll Specialist
- Human Resources Representative
- Human Resources Specialist
- Human Resources Team Leader
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.