Add to basket or enquire
Human resources have become an integral part of almost every company around the world. Whether you own your own company or you are interested in working with people for a larger corporation, then the HR diploma may be the solution you are looking for. This course will guide you through human resources from the functions to providing you with valuable insight, advice and tips to ensure that you help your company achieve success and assist employees in achieving the best performance now and moving forward.
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices / browsers
Introduction to HR Diploma
The HR Diploma is broken into twenty easy to manage modules which are brimming with valuable information. Each module focuses on various aspects within the human resources department, giving you the tools and information you need to ensure you provide the company and employees with the best service, ensuring that everything works smoothly each day and that employees remain motivated and passionate about what they do.
This course is studied at your own pace and in your own time. You can choose to study it in one go over a number of days or you can spread it out, studying when you have time. The benefit to this is that you can continue working full time while securing the certification you need to fast track or change your career moving forward.
On completion of the course, you will need to pass the multiple choice test. Once you successfully pass the test (you will be given two chances), then you can download and print your industry recognised certificate.
What you will learn
The course is designed to provide you with everything you need to know to enjoy a successful career in human resources. Whether you want to work at a company offering outsourcing solutions or you want to help your company retain your staff, you will find this information packed course offering you strategies, information and tips you can implement into your day right away.
- Learn what human resources are and what they entail. You will also learn the purpose and advantages of human resources.
- Identify human resources good practices.
- Learn interviewing techniques. You will be given information on preparing for an interview and the legal responsibilities when interviewing.
- Get insight on how to prepare for a new employee, how to make them feel welcome and have them settle in without delay to ensure productivity isn't slowed.
- Know what you need to add to employee guidelines and policy and procedure manuals. Learn about employee contracts, disciplinary action, grievance procedures and more.
- Get a firm understanding on what human capital management is along with important duties.
- Identify the HR skills needed from management skills to personal traits.
- Learn what the purpose of an HR toolkit is, its benefits and what to include.
- Learn about corporate social responsibility. This module includes green practices, strategy development and more.
- Know what organisational behaviour is, approaches, models and more.
- Learn how to effectively manage relationships.
- Understand motivation and commitment. Learn why teams may become demotivated, why retention is important and the cost of staff turnover.
- Get insight into performance management along with guiding principles and outcomes.
- Learn about training and development, what to include in training and how to set up an effective employee training programme.
- Identify the legal considerations.
- Learn about career development.
- Identify how technology has impacted HR.
- Learn the basics of compensation, leave, benefits and more.
- Get insight into dealing with workplace violence and bullying.
- Learn about strategic planning.
This HR diploma will provide you with a host of benefits that you can take advantage of. These benefits include:
- Affordable learning
- Study online at your own pace
- Use any device linked to the internet
- Easy to understand information packed modules
- Online modules with lifetime access
- Online support
- Fast track your career in the human resources department
- Industry recognised certificate, which can be downloaded and printed immediately on passing the multiple choice test.
- Start using what you learn within the workplace without delay.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 20 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1: Introduction to Human Resources
- Module 2 : Practising Human Resources
- Module 3 : The Interview
- Module 4 : New Employees
- Module 5 : Contracts, Documents, and Procedures
- Module 6 : Human Capital Management
- Module 7 : HR Skills
- Module 8 : HR Toolkit
- Module 9 : Corporate Social Responsibility
- Module 10 : Organisational Behaviour
- Module 11 : Managing Relationships
- Module 12 : Motivation and Commitment
- Module 13 : Performance Management, Evaluations and Feedback
- Module 14 : Training and Development
- Module 15: Legal Considerations
- Module 16: Career Development / Opportunities
- Module 17: Technology
- Module 18: Benefits / Compensation / Leave / Overtime / Insurance
- Module 19 : Strategic Planning / Mission Statements / Optimal Staffing
- Module 20 : Dealing with Workplace Violence / Bullying / Conflict Resolution
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.