Add to basket or enquire
Take the Human Resource Management Course Level 2, 3 & 4 CPD Accredited course.
Study online with 12 months unlimited access.
PDF Certificate Included.
Complete the course anytime in 12 months.
Access your course anytime, anywhere.
Learn on PC, Laptop or any Smart Device.
Tutor Support Included.
Exam fees Included.
Recognised CPD Certificate once you finish the course.
Boost your skills today by taking this CPD Accredited course with eTeaching Academy. Add value to your CV and help yourself stand out from the crowd with this online training.
The price you see on Reed is the only price you will pay for the course. So take advantage of this great offer and enrol today!
What’s more, because the courses come with a recognised CPD Certificate upon completion, you can be confident you’re studying towards a certification employers and recruiters will appreciate and recognise.
The course is expertly designed by our dedicated team of tutors, with full tutor support is available should you have any questions whilst on your course. With unlimited access for 12 months, you can study at your own pace.
So whether you want to study to get your foot in the door, to climb the career ladder, or just fancy learning something new, this course is perfect!
The HR Management Level 2 Training is split into the following modules:
- Human Resource Management and Context
• Development of Human Resource Management
• Objectives of Human Resource Management
• Importance of Employees in Business
- Human Resource Management Roles and Practice
• Areas of Responsibility in HRM
• Roles within Human Resource Management
- Employment Law
• Employee Rights
• Equality and Diversity
• Health and Safety
- Employee Relations
• Employee Relations and Human Resource Management
• Role of Employer vs. Role of Employee
• Conflict in Employee Relations
• Ensuring Positive Employee Relations
- Employee Management and Engagement
• Performance Management
• Engagement and Motivation
• Theories of Motivation
o Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
o Two-Factor Theory
o Methods of Motivation
- Final Assessment
The Human Resource Management Level 3 Course is split into the following modules:
- Recruitment and Selection
• Recruitment and HRM
• Recruitment Process
• Areas of Recruitment
• Induction Process
- Ethics, Equality, and Diversity
• Business Ethics
• Equality and Diversity Legislation
• Protected Characteristics
• Discrimination, Harassment, and Victimisation
- Human Resource Planning
• What is Human Resource Planning?
• Soft and Hard Human Resource Planning
• Developing a Human Resource Plan
- Learning and Development
• Importance of Learning and Development
• Models of Learning
• Methods of Training and Development
- Performance Appraisal
• Purpose of Appraisals
• Process of Appraisal
• Setting Goals
• Appraisal Follow-Up
- Discipline and Grievance
• Workplace Rules and Policies
• Disciplinary Procedures
• Grievance Procedures
- Final Assessment
The Human Resource Management Level 4 Course is split into the following modules:
- Job Design
• What is Job Design?
• Job Design Theories and Models
• Areas Involved in Job Design
• Delegation and Flexible Working
- Health and Safety
• Importance of Health and Safety
• Health and Safety Legislation
• Identifying Safety Hazards
• Risk Assessment
• Implementing Health and Safety Measures
- Career Development
• Importance of Career Development
• Promoting Career Development
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Policy Development
• Importance of Policy Development in Human Resource Management
• Areas of Policy Development
• Policy Development Processes
- Record-Keeping and Administration
• Importance of Record-Keeping
• Methods and Process of Record-Keeping
• Data Protection and Confidentiality
• Functions of Payroll
• Payroll and HMRC
• Methods of Running Payroll
- Reward Management
• Importance of Rewarding Employees
• Types of Reward
• Implementing Reward Systems
- Human Resource Management and Communication
• Management and Communication
• The Communication Process
• Methods of Communication
• How to Communicate Effectively
- Final Assessment
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Human Resource Management Level 4 Course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
On successful completion of this Human Resource Management Level 4 Course. This certificate will be produced in PDF format, hard copies of the certificate will be available at an additional fee of £9.99 each.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Human Resource Management Level 4 Course.
The online Human Resource Management Level 4 Course requires 60 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Human Resource Management Level 4 Course you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
Our Human Resource Management Level 4 Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices.
We know that more and more people are using the web whilst they are on the move, so we have designed this Human Resource Management Level 4 Course to be fully compatible across tablet and smartphone devices. You will be able to access the same content from the course, just over a 3G or 4G network whilst on the move.
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable to all learners ready to kick-start their career. Whether you’re new to the workplace or returning from a career break, the course is perfect.
Further develop your skills today with this amazing course.
Choosing eTeaching Academy is simple as we offer:
- Affordable eLearning Training Courses
- Accredited CPD Courses
- PDF Certificates included with all Courses
- 12 months Course Access
- Study at your own pace
- Access Course on Any Device
There are no previous entry requirements or experience necessary to start the course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Does this price provide training/certs for Level2,3&4 inclusive or do you choose one level only & study for that with a certificate for that course?
This course will be three individual training course materials, with three Final Assessments and therefore three Accredited Certificates to be sent to you on completion. Once completed all three, you will have the Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 Awards in HR ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long the certificate is valid for?
There is no expiry date on the certificate, just the date you successfully completed your course(s) with us.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Please where can I kick start in career when I finish this course
As this course is recognised as professional development training, many of our learners use this course and certificate to support job applications as well as helping them move into further training required by their employer. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.