Add to basket or enquire
This online recruitment and HR course teaches core competencies in interviewing, employee retention, leadership and training through video lessons, practical assessments and online study materials. The Human Resource Management and Recruitment Training is designed and delivered by expert instructors to ensure the lessons taught are directly applicable to professional practice.
The Human Resource Management and Recruitment Training is broken into accessible, informative and easy-to-understand modules covering all the responsibilities and role-specific skills for human resource and recruitment management. You will learn techniques for shortlisting and interviewing candidates, maintaining good workplace health and safety, and providing effective feedback. You also gain broader, transferable office administration skills and an understanding of relevant legislation.
Benefits of studying the Human Resource Management and Recruitment Training with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
The Human Resource Management and Recruitment Training is made up of five mandatory modules
- Management of Human Resources (HR)
- Essentials of Recruitment
- Management of Recruitment
- Process of Interviews Within a Recruitment Setting
************************ Course Modules *************************
Human Resource Management
- What’s the current climate of Human Resources?
- Essentials To Recruitment and Interviews
- Holding on to new starters and adjusting
- Ensure the new starters are settled in
- Health and Safety Essentials
- You are the helping hand
- Ensuring there is harmony
- Constructive criticism to the teams
- Cautioning team members
- Removing Employees
- Essentials to Recruitment
- Shortlisting Candidates
- Selecting Candidates
- Keywords relating to Development
- What do you need to consider when designing Training Programmes?
- Carry Out the training
- Various techniques to Learn
- Recruitment Essentials
- Process of selecting Candidates
- Do you have targets in mind?
- First Impressions at Interview
- What sort of questions are asked?
- It’s important to avoid bias in your candidate selection
- Checking references
- Are you ready to make an offer of employment?
- Settle the Candidate in
- Track the progress
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Tactics for hiring
- How to capture Great Candidates
- Selecting good candidates to interview
- Interview process (1)
- Interview process (2)
- How to select (1)
- How to select (2)
- Are you ready to make an offer of employment?
- Hiring the candidate
Recruitment - Interview Process
- A background into the Interview
- Methodology of Recruiting and Selecting
- What do you need to consider in the hiring process?
- Have you looked at the costs?
- Duties and responsibilities
- What Skills are required?
- Locating Potential Candidates
- Marketing Guidelines
- Look At CVs
- Track their progress
- What are some potential obstacles?
- Potential barriers at interview
- Get ready for non-verbal communication
- Various types of questions
- Types of interviews
- More questions
- Do you know this technique?
- A good listener
- Challenging Applicants
- Set a plan for interview
- Various techniques for interviews
- Create a score list
- Background checks
- Are you updated of candidates Rights?
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
The course is ideal for businesses who want to learn how to hire the right kind of people for their jobs, as well as job seekers wanting to understand the recruitment process in order to stand out
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The HR and Recruitment Consultant Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Training offered by the HR and Recruitment Consultant Diploma could potentially benefit a range of roles, but would particularly enhance careers in
- Office Administration
- Business Management
- Customer Service
- Other professional office roles
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.