Administrative Human Resource Management
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
A career in human resources can offer you wide variety, insights into, and involvement in, all aspects of a business. Leading global companies are well aware of how to manage their employees and stakeholders effectively to increase organisational performance and gain competitive advantage. This online course gives you the knowledge and understanding of how organisations work and how business acumen is gained.
Whether you have already working as a HR professional or you are interested in a move into the industry, this Administrative Human Resource Management course will form the building blocks for a career in HR and personnel development. This qualification will give you a comprehensive introduction to all areas of HR practice and a solid understanding of the profession; teaching you a wide range of relevant practical skills and essential knowledge needed for a variety of specialist roles in the industry.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
Course Curriculum : Administrative Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Administrative Human Resource
- Motivation theories and Strategies
- Individual Behaviour
- Team and Group Behaviour
- Team Building
- Informal Organisations
- Technology at Workplace
- Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees
- Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement
- Job Enrichment and Challenges in Job Design
- Leadership Essentials
- Employee Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Communication at Workplace
- Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace
- Participation and Communication
- International Human Resource Management
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Administrative Human Resource Management by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- If you have a strong interest in business and the management of people within organisations and are looking to pursue a career in Human Resources, this course will provide you with a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of all aspects of the profession.
- These online course is applicable to HR professionals across the world in all sectors and organisations. If you are looking to achieve a successful career in Human Resources management, this course will demonstrate to employers that you have expertise in the area.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are countless roles in human resource management and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. However, there are few primary HR career paths:
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
- HR Advisor
- HR Manager
- HR Director
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- HR Consultant
- Training and Development Manager
- HR Executive
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Bella Christopher asked:
Any age restriction, entry qualification or other similar requirements?
Kindly note that There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification. Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.