Add to basket or enquire
Human Biology Diploma
Sign up for this Human Biology Diploma course, and get free access to the Nutrition and Weight Management course from Globaledulink.
Are you interested in Science? Maybe you’re hoping for a career change? Would you like to become an important Biologist?
Science is an endlessly fascinating subject and Human Biology is no different. Our body is a perfectly balanced system, and Human Biology is the study of this system and all of the major components which make it up. This Human Biology Diploma course is comprehensive and will teach you everything you need to go on to further study or begin a Biology career. Study the skeletal system, the endocrine system, and understand disease and disorders to name just a few. Embark on a captivating journey through the human body and understand in depth everything that is involved in the most exceptional structure on earth.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). Effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Students will be issued an official cover letter stating that you have completed 32 CPD hours at the completion of your Human Biology Diploma course.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificate)
- Learners will get a “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and IAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
- Eligible to apply for the Student ID card
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Human Biology Diploma
- The Human Biology Fundamentals
- Definitions of Human Respiratory System
- Understanding Human Circulatory System
- Study Guide to Blood Vessels
- Explaining Human Endocrine System
- Defining the Skeletal System
- Study Guide to Muscular System
- Understanding Integumentary System
- Study Guide to Sympathetic & Parasympathetic Nervous Systems
- Study Guide to Digestive System
- Definition of Urinary System
- Definition of Reproductive System
- Overview of Human Reproduction
- Cell Structures & Cycles Study Guide
- Overview of Human Genetics
- Study Guide to Disease & Disorders
- Study Guide to Disease Origins
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Diploma in Human Biology.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal if you hope to study Human Biology at a higher level, or hope to kick start a new career in a related field, such as Microbiology.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- Higher Education Lecturer
- Nature Conservation Officer
- Physician Associate
- Research Scientist (life sciences)
- Research Scientist (medical)
- Secondary School Teacher
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Where are the exams held?
Kindly note that at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Who is the course accredited by ? Will count as a stand alone qualification
Human Biology Diploma course is accredited by CPD. CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development Certification.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello what level is this course? You have no put it anywhere
Dear Darlene Thank you very much for your query. This course is level 3 and upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Diploma in Human Biology. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.