Add to basket or enquire
If you are wishing to progress to Aromatherapy, Sports massage, Reflexology or Body Massage can gain entry to this Advanced Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology. The focus of the course is on the need-to-know facts that must be understood in order to pursue any healthcare career or related education in the field of science.
The Advanced Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology will provide a fundamental understanding and overview of some major systems of the body, and how each of those systems interacts with others. You’ll gain knowledge of various anatomical terms and organs of the body associated with the systems covered. You will learn about the body cells, skin, skeletal, muscular, vascular, lymphatic, nervous, endocrine, reproductive, digestive, respiratory and urinary systems.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will have a comprehensive knowledge of diseases and disorders of the human body so that they are aware of when to and when not to treat a client, and only operate within certain parameters.
Along with this Human Anatomy and Physiology Diploma, you will get 10 additional Career development courses, an original hardcopy certificate, a transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
What other courses are included with this Human Anatomy and Physiology?
- Course 01: Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Course 02: Public Health
- Course 03: Health Awareness and Social Care Training
- Course 04: Infection Prevention Training
- Course 05: Diet and Nutrition Complete Food Composition Diploma
- Course 06: Dermatology
- Course 07: Immunity Boosting Food
- Course 08: Emotional Intelligence and Human Behaviour
- Course 09: Biohacking Your Physical and Mental Health
- Course 10: Level 2 Mindfulness for Wellbeing
- Course 11: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
Learn to understand the complexities of the human body and its functions, to gain an advantage as a budding Healthcare professional or specialist.
This Human Anatomy and Physiology course delivers a vast array of information regarding the workings of the human body and how components interact.
The course has been written with the aid of industry experts to produce a useful guide to anatomy and biology that can boost a career or add to a knowledge base in the medical sector. You will be taught facts about the skeletal system, muscle movement, digestion, chemical reactions, and so much more.
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Human Anatomy and Physiology will provide you with the CPD qualifications that you’ll need to succeed.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Why choose Human Anatomy and Physiology? Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD accredited qualifications will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
Course Curriculum of Human Anatomy and Physiology
Course 1: Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Module 01: Human Body Vocabulary with Pictures
- Module 02: Equipment, Instruments and Lab Tests
- Module 03: Acronyms and Abbreviation
- Module 04: Digestive System
- Module 05: Cardiovascular System
- Module 06: Blood and Immunity System
- Module 07: Respiratory System
- Module 08: Musculoskeletal System
- Module 09: Central Nervous System
Course 2: Public Health
- Module 01: Introduction to Public Health
- Module 02: Principles of Public Health
- Module 03: Understanding Epidemiology
- Module 04: Disease Control
- Module 05: Understanding Measures of Disease Frequency
- Module 06: Maternity and Childbirth
- Module 07: Environment and Public Health
- Module 08: Health System and Policy
- Module 09: Public Health and Ethics
Course 3: Health Awareness and Social Care Training
- Module 01: Introduction to Health and Social Care
- Module 02: Communication and its Relevance
- Module 03: Rights and Responsibilities as a Health and Social Care Worker
- Module 04: Role as A Caregiver and Healthcare Professional
- Module 05: Working in Health and Social Care; Promoting Equality, Diversity and Rights
- Module 06: Important Principles and Policies in Health and Social Care Work
- Module 07: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part – 1
- Module 08: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part – 2
- Module 09: Safeguarding Vulnerable Individuals
- Module 10: Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Module 11: Risk Management in Health and Social Care
Course 4: Infection Prevention Training
- Module 01: Infection Prevention and Control Policy in the UK
- Module 02: Principles of Prevention and Control of Infection
- Module 03: Immunization
- Module 04: Infections Spread by Food and Water
- Module 05: Infections Spread by Animals and Insects, and Less Common Infections Found in the UK
- Module 06: Infections & Diseases Spread by Person-to-Person Contact
- Module 07: Infections Spread by Sexual Contact
- Module 08: Infections Spread by Blood and Body Fluids
Course 5: Diet and Nutrition Complete Food Composition Diploma
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Calorie Balance
- Module 03: Food Composition
- Module 04: Macronutrients
- Module 05: Nutrient Timing
- Module 06: Supplements
- Module 07: Healthy Eating Fundamentals
- Module 08: Health Myths, Diet Fads & More
- Module 09: Common Diet Trends Explained
- Module 10: Micronutrients (Vitamins & Minerals)
Course 6: Dermatology
- Module 01: Basics of Dermatology
- Module 02: Skin Anatomy
- Module 03: Skin Nutrients
- Module 04: Diagnosis of Skin Disease
- Module 05: Skin Infections
- Module 06: Atopic Eczema
- Module 07: Care of Different Skin Types
- Module 08: Different Ethnicities Skin Care
- Module 09: Reducing Ageing Effects
- Module 10: Acne and Its Remedies
- Module 11: Seasonal Skin Care
- Module 12: Effect of the Sunburn and Its’ Remedies
Course 7: Immunity Boosting Food
- Module 01: Introduction to Boosting Your Immune System
- Module 02: Nutrition for Your Immune System
- Module 03: Disease Fighting Foods
- Module 04: Pre & Pro-Biotics - Crucial to Your Health
- Module 05: Top 10 Immunity Boosting Foods
- Module 06: Final Thoughts & Tips
Course 8: Emotional Intelligence and Human Behaviour
- Module 01: Human Behaviour and Basic Psychological Process
- Module 02: Evolutionary Perspective of Human Behaviour
- Module 03: Human Intelligence
- Module 04: Intelligence Test and Variations in Intelligence
- Module 05: Learning and Conditioning
- Module 06: Language and Communication
- Module 07: Introduction to Emotion
- Module 08: Emotion Influences Cognition
- Module 09: Stress, Anger and Conflict
- Module 10: Emotional Intelligence
- Module 11: Self-Leadership
- Module 12: Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Course 9: Biohacking Your Physical and Mental Health
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Sleep – So MUCH More Than Just Rest
- Module 03: Blue Light & Red Light
- Module 04: Mindfulness & Movement
- Module 05: What You Put In Your Mouth is KEY!
- Module 06: Hidden Secret – “Cryotherapy”
- Module 07: Importance Of PURE Air
- Module 08: Final Thoughts & Recommendations
Course 10: Level 2 Mindfulness for Wellbeing
- Module 01: Introduction & First Concepts
- Module 02: Understanding & Beating Anxiety
- Module 03: More Anti-Anxiety Skills & Concepts
- Module 04: Conclusion
Course 11: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
- Module 01: Introduction to COVID-19
- Module 02: Understanding of Covid-19 as a Pandemic and How It Is Related to Zoonotic Diseases Like SARS and MERS
- Module 03: The Strike of Pandemic Around the World and Great Britain
- Module 04: Effects of Covid-19 on Human Life
- Module 05: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Module 06: Preventions and Social Measures to Be Taken
- Module 07: Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Technological Solutions against Covid-19
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will get your CPD Accredited Certificate (PDF + Hardcopy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10)
- Hardcopy Certificate: Free (Previously it was £20)
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Human Anatomy and Physiology. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Human Anatomy and Physiology is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various qualifications will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple sectors such as Business & Management, Admin, Accountancy & Finance, Secretarial & PA, Teaching & Mentoring etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.