Add to basket or enquire
- 15 lectures with 1 hour of video content, with supporting PDF materials
- 7 step process designed specifically for dealing with difficult conversations.
- Be certain to deliver a difficult messages while making the other person feel respected and appreciated
- Feel comfortable and assured when having a difficult conversation and be certain to deliver a message while insuring the other person is respected and appreciated
- Provides real life examples and the chance to practice and develop what you have learned
This course is designed to help you improve your communication skills and become completely relaxed and comfortable when engaging in difficult conversations. You will learn a simple and effective seven step process that you can use when approaching a difficult conversation. It also provides real life examples and the chance to practice and develop what you have learned.
Greg Henriques, the teacher of this course is a beacon for personal growth. He has founded and runs weGrow, a website dedicated to well being and personal improvement. He has also completed 2 Ironman triathlons, 7 marathons and is certified in NLP. His passion and dedication to contributing to mental well-being and expertise contributes to the effectiveness of this course
The course is tailored for anyone who wants to significantly improve communication skills. You will learn a clear structure designed specifically for delivering a difficult conversation. If you want to feel comfortable and assured when having a difficult conversation and be certain to deliver a message while insuring the other person is respected and appreciated than this course is for you.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to significantly improve their communication skills
This course has no prerequisites
Understand how to deal with difficult conversations in the workplace and in your social life.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.