Add to basket or enquire
HR Strategies for Business
In a highly competitive market, employers want qualified individuals. Human Resources HR plays a key role in modern organisations and businesses, be they private sector, public sector or voluntary. This HR Strategies for Business course covers diverse topics in HR, helping you to understand the role of Human Resources in successful businesses.
This course is designed for applicants at all levels, be it management, directorial or executive level HR professionals. It is focused towards those responsible for improving HR’s ability to contribute to organisational strategy and success. It is also appropriate for HR professionals seeking the strategic skills required for advancement to management and leadership positions.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : HR Strategies for Business
- Introduction - hr strategies for business
- Be transformational, not transactional
- Structuring the hr department
- Be credible – have educated experienced trained hr practitioners
- Provide value for service
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the HR Strategies for Business by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be very suitable for anyone hoping to work in the hospitality industry in a management position.
- This course would be helpful for anyone with managerial experience hoping to enter the hospitality industry.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course could benefit the following:
- Line manager
- Team leader
- HR Assistant
- HR Manager
- HR Executive
- HR Consultant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review