Add to basket or enquire
No matter what industry you are in, You need to know how to manage people working in an organisation. The HR Manager course is an ideal playing field if you want to be well-versed in various issues, from recruiting to hiring, training compensating and managing performance. Whether you are an HR Manager in a Fortune 500 firm or a small business, you have to address business-related issues. These include finding and keeping top talent in a company.
As an HR Manager, you have to deal with financial, material information and Human Resources in the course of your work. This HR Manager course will broadly focus on the key concepts which will get you started on your way to managing people more effectively.
Highlights of The HR Manager course
- Understand the importance and benefits of getting an HR training
- Know the basics of Human Resource Management
- Extremely apprehensive language for beginners
- Understand the UK Employment Law
- Learn the codes of effective recruitment, discipline, employment contracts, and redundancy
- Understand the methods of competent applicant interviewing
- Learn to customise job descriptions and specifications according to the need
- Know how to manage any complications within your workforce like retention methods, managing absence of employees, etc.
The works of an HR Manager is exceptionally technical, and one needs to have some training to ensure proper management of a workforce. Our HR Manager course is specially designed for aspiring managers who want to control recruitment and manage their workforce like a pro.
The main duties of an HR Manager include creating job descriptions and specifications, profiling the candidates, taking the interview, choosing the most suitable candidates, managing and monitoring the workforce. Our HR Manager course looks at the core of the topics and ensures that you evolve as an effective HR Manager for your company and assist the HR team accordingly.
HR Manager Course is categorised into Twenty Five simpler modules to broaden your understanding of the contents. This break down will help you to take in the knowledge more easily, helping you to increase your skills and competencies related to Human Resources (HR) Management course:
- Module 01: Defining Human Resources
- Module 02: Performing a Skills Inventory
- Module 03: Forecasting Techniques
- Module 04: Job Analysis
- Module 05: Identifying Job Competencies
- Module 06: Position Profiles and Job Descriptions
- Module 07: Do You Really Need to Hire?
- Module 08: Finding Candidates
- Module 09: Advertising Guidelines
- Module 10: Screening Resumes
- Module 11: Preparing for the Interview
- Module 12: Conducting the Interview
- Module 13: After the Interview
- Module 14: Employee Orientation and Onboarding
- Module 15: Follow the Leader
- Module 16: Planning Training
- Module 17: Working With External Providers
- Module 18: Performance Reviews
- Module 19: Attendance Management
- Module 20: Managing a Diverse Workforce
- Module 21: Privacy Issues
- Module 22: Compensation and Benefits
- Module 23: Managing Disciplinary Issues
- Module 24: Terminating Employees
- Module 25: Exit Interviews
Assessment of The HR Manager
After completing the HR Manager course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
Certification of The HR Manager
After completing the course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months.
Who is this course for?
Our HR Manager course modules are arranged in such a way that those who are not currently an HR expert, would get to know the fundamentals of HR Resource Training.
However, our course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn in-depth about HRM.
This HR Manager Course Designed By Qualified Professionals.
There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
This HR Manager course can help you in a range of professions. Some of them are listed below:
- Human Resource Managers
- Personal Assistant
- Human Resource Director
- HR Coordinator
- Payroll Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.