HR MANAGEMENT - LEVEL 1
Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body. This HR Management - Level 1 is a high impact entry level course for those that are interested in developing their career in the HR Management field and/ or those whose work are closely related to managing people both in small, medium sized and big corporations.
In this HR Management Level 1 course, learners will be equipped with basic tenets of good HR procedures such as Introduction to HR Management, staff training and development, managing performance, daily duties of HR professionals, HR code of ethics, benefits of enhancing employee productivity, what you should do as a HR professional, and/ or what you shouldn’t do and lots more.
By enrolling for this HR Management course, learners will get proactive, innovative and greater control of performance management that will aid them to be useful to their businesses or organizations they work. This is a world class program that will take your business or career to the next level of excellence.
This HR Management Level 1 is 100% self-paced, and it is available 24/7 for learners regardless of age, experience and academic background. You will have the flexibility to be trained, equipped and inspired at your own convenient time, pace and location.
At the completion of the HR Management course, you will be issued certificate of completion. And you can go ahead to engage yourself with other levels of study in this field or you can start working in an organization or become a HR consultant who provides outsourcing solutions to private, and corporate organizations. The course fee you pay takes care of the college registration, 100% tutor support, training, online assessment, additional supporting documents and lots more.
HR MANAGEMENT LEVEL 1
HR Management - Learning Outcomes
HR Management Level 1 is a very interesting and lucrative course of study. At the end of the program, learners will develop the capacity to:
- Understand the basic tenets of human resources as well as their management tactics within organizations.
- Recruit, hire and retain quality employees for their businesses and organizations they work.
- Understand the importance of maintaining good employee relations, building bridges of friendship among their businesses or organizations and others.
- Understand the benefits of providing employees with quality instrument of work, and detailing employees with their appropriate job descriptions, and teaching them how to handle their job specifications with professional finesse.
- Explore professional strategies that will help to measure the effectiveness of the workforce.
- The course is delivered in easy to understand, readable and highly simplified English.
- When you sign up for this course, be assured of having access to all the learning management system. Your course materials can either be downloaded or printed and read at your pace.
- There will be an online assessment after every unit of course- your tutor will mark them and give you feedback based on your performance. You will be getting this feedback till the completion of this course. The feedback will help you to know where you need to improve and/ or where you are performing excellently.
- This is the right course for you if you have plans to understand basic principles of human resources or how to succeed as a human resource manager.
- It is also ideal for individuals that want to study human resources to an advanced level or to existing entry level human resource workers that are looking for a program that will improve their knowledge and skills, or to business owners that want to develop human resource skills that will enable them manage their businesses proficiently, efficiently and proactively.
- This is also a course you enroll in if you truly want to boost your career prospects or enhance your curriculum vitae.
- You are eligible to enroll for this program whether you have any formal training or experience in human resources field or not.
HR Management - Course Syllabus:
This HR Management - Level 1 course consists of the following three units:
Unit 1 - The Basics of HR Management
Unit 2 - Training and Development
Unit 3 - Managing Performance
HR Management - Course Benefits:
This HR Management - Level 1 course has the following benefits:
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials.
HR Management - Course Material
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
HR Management - Course assessment
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Oxford Home Study College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
HR MANAGEMENT LEVEL 1
- Candidates interested in a basic introduction to HR
- Individuals planning to continue studying at a higher level
- Existing HR workers looking to enhance their knowledge and skills
- Business owners interested in enhancing HR skills
- Anyone looking to enhance their CV and career prospects
There is no particular entry requirement for HR Management Level 1. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience.
Endorsed certificate from Ofqual’s regulated Awarding Body
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £45 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Certificate of Completion from OHSC
Certificate of Completion from OHSC (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
This HR Management Level 1 entry-level course primarily helps learners to lead on to further studies at a higher level. However, it can also prove useful for those already working in HR capacities with no formal training.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.