Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
HR Management TQUK Endorsed Diploma (Level 7) - Endorsed " Level 7 Diploma in HR Management " from awarding organisation TQUK. Complete HR Management Diploma which is self paced and get completion certificate for Level 7 Diploma in HR Management.
Are you looking for the best and high-level diploma in HR Management (Human Resource Management)?
Then this is the best fit for you. This HR Management course is beneficial for both, the fresh graduates who are seeking job in HR Sector and professional who are looking to refresh their knowledge.
Human Resources are the most important assets of any organisation, but especially the services sector, and managing them efficiently can take the companies to new heights. According to Prospects, a UK’s career advisor, HR professionals are always in demand because they are required in all the sectors, and CIPD estimated the average salary of HR Management professional in range of £25000 to £60,000. The higher demand of HR professionals is because of their capability to work in various areas including employee engagement, employee relations, recruitment, training, motivation, health & safety, learning & development and performance & reward.
ILC, being the one of leading online Human Resource Management course provider, has developed this course, Level 7 in Human Recourse Management (HR Management), which includes modules about all the functions of HR Management. In addition, various modules regarding organisational skills has also been included in the course.
This Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management (HR Management) which is endorsed by recognised awarding body, Training Qualifications UK, will be highly beneficial for you to take entry in the HR Management field, because it will provide you with the advance knowledge of all HR functions. You can acquire the Diploma Certificate in less than a week as course is self-paced and quiz based.
HR Management : Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online Moodle platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the HR Management course by online.
HR Management : Course Outline
Level 7 HR Management Diploma is TQUK Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Level 7 HR Management TQUK Endorsed Diploma learner must have to achieve 20 Modules with 200 Credits to get an Endorsed Certificate of Completion from Training Qualification UK.
HR Management :Modules Outlines
Module 1: HR Management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of HR Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
Module 2: Employee Recruitment
- Defining recruitment in HR management system.
- Understanding the selection process of HRs.
- Recognising the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Preparing for the interview and question process.
Module 3: Hiring Strategies
- Know how to present the current open position
- Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Know how to determine which candidates to interview
- Steps and techniques to use in an interview
Module 4: Employee On-boarding
- Define on-boarding in HR Management process.
- Understanding the benefits and purpose of on-boarding.
- Recognise how to prepare for an on-boarding. program.
- Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees.
Module 5: Millennial On-boarding
- Define on-boarding in HR Management
- Discuss the characteristics of Millennial
- Create an on-boarding process for Millennial
Module 6: Employee Motivation
- Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation
- Assess the type of Employee Recognition Program(s) your company needs
- Train leadership to recognise their employees
- Know when and where recognition is needed
- Construct a culture of recognition
- Maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program
Module 8: Conducting Employee Review
- Understand the process of conducting an annual review.
- Determine the categories for an annual review.
- Know the mistakes managers make during an annual review.
- Understand the concept of pay for performance.
Module 9: Performance Management
- Define performance management.
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work.
- Learn the three phases of performance management and how to assess it.
- Discuss effective goal-setting.
Module 10: Talent Management in HR management
- Define talent and talent management.
- Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Recognise performance management and ways to review talent.
- Identify employee engagement.
Module 11: Supervising Others
- Define requirements for particular tasks
- Set expectations for your staff
- Set SMART goals for yourself
- Help your staff set SMART goals
- Assign work and delegate appropriately
Module 12: Measuring Results
- Understand Kolb’s learning styles and learning cycle
- Understand Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation
- Be familiar with many types of evaluation tools, including goal setting, tests, reactionary sheets, interviews, observations, hip-pocket assessments, skill assessments, and learning journals
- Understand when to use each type of evaluation tool
Module 13: Workplace Diversity
- Explain the definition, terms and history of diversity
- Describe the meaning of stereotypes and biases, how they develop, and the reasons for your own perspectives
- List strategies for removing barriers to encouraging diversity for yourself, in the workplace, and in the social community
- Use active listening skills to receive messages in a diverse population
Module 14: Workplace Harassment
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment.
- Understand what the law says about harassment.
- Implement anti-harassment policies.
- Educate employees and develop anti-harassment policies.
Module 15: Workplace Violence
- Define workplace violence.
- Understand bullies and how to avoid hiring them.
- Create a risk assessment and understand how to handle violence.
- Recognise social and business responsibility.
Module 16: Safety at Workplace
- Define workplace safety.
- Understand legal responsibilities associated with a safe work environment.
- Create a safety plan and identify hazards.
- Recognise the role of management.
- Develop training procedures.
- Learn how to implement a safety plan.
Module 17: Health and Wellness at Work
- Access Health and Wellness Program Needs
- Plan a Health and Wellness Program
- Implement a Health and Wellness Program
- Maintain a Health and Wellness Program
Module 18: Universal Safety Practices
- Understand the importance and legal responsibilities of safety
- Perform risks assessments
- Establish a safety program
- Monitor safety
- Communicate safety policies
Module 19: Handling Difficult Customers
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathise
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
Module 20: Employee Termination
- Create employee performance plans
- Identify employees who should be terminated
- Establish effective termination meetings
- Know the “Do’s” and “Don’ts” of firing an employee
- Be able to conduct exit interviews
HR management : Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to ILC Moodle Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Moodle Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All tests are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
HR Management : Course Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
HR Management : Certification
Upon successfully passing the Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £50
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £70 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Diploma "Level 7 Diploma in HR Management" from Awarding Body TQUK (Hard-copy) = £125 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of HR Management the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
Anyone who is passionate and ambitious about HR Management can take the course but it is very useful for;
- Candidates interested to start a career in HR
- Existing HR workers in seeking promotion
- Existing HR workers looking to enhance their knowledge and skills
- Business owners interested in enhancing HR skills
- Individuals planning to continue studying at a higher level
- Anyone looking to enhance their CV and career prospects
There are no precise requirements for HR Management Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of HR Management is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this HR Management course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course level 7 HR Management Diploma, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career such as;
- HR Administrator
- HR Adviser
- HR Manager
- HR Manager Assistant
- HR Officer on-site
- HR Payroll Specialist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.