Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 5 Diploma in HR Management - Endorsed Level 5 Diploma from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
HR Management is a key managerial function in modern organisations. The departments of HR Management in today’s organisations hire the highly skilled professionals for management the human resources. Therefore the demand for human resource management courses is increasing gradually. This Human Resource Management HR Course starts from the basics and introduces the candidates with the fundamentals of human resource management and its different functions. HR Management Diploma provides lessons, modules and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional life. HR Management Diploma make learner able concept of HR Management and their fundamentals, Employee Recruitment and Employee Motivation, Understand Hiring Strategies Ethics, Communication Strategies, and Employee Development latest version use and Organisational skills and Interpersonal Skills to succeed in their professional life. It provides the learners with a better understanding of HR Management processes and discusses the process of recruitment and selection, performance management, Training and development of employees etc. In addition to this, the Level 5 Diploma in HR Management also serves the knowledge about the different HR Management activities at the workplace such as absenteeism management, managing workplace discrimination and diversity, health and safety management, complaints handling, and taking disciplinary actions.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Course Outline of HR Management Level 5 Diploma Endorsed Course
Level 5 HR Management Diploma is a Professional Endorsed Diploma. To achieve a Level 5 HR Management Diploma learner must have to achieve 9 Modules with 90 Credits.
Upon Completion Learner will get Endorsed Level 5 Diploma HR Management from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
Modules Outline of HR Management Level 5 Diploma
Module 1: Human Resource Management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
- Identify three areas for further development within the Human Resources field as part of a personal action plan
Module 2: Hiring Strategies
- Know how to present the current open position
- Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Know how to determine which candidates to interview
- Steps and techniques to use in an interview
- Welcome newly hired employees
- Find potential candidates for the position
Module 3: Employee Motivation
- Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – with particular reference to psychology
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
- Setting clear and defined goals.
- Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.
Module 4: Employee Onboarding
- Define onboarding.
- Understanding the benefits and purpose of onboarding.
- Recognize how to prepare for an onboarding program.
- Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees.
- Create expectations.
- Discover the importance of resiliency and flexibility.
Module 5: Employee Recognition
- Assess the type of Employee Recognition Program(s) your company needs
- Train leadership to recognize their employees
- Know when and where recognition is needed
- Construct a culture of recognition
- Maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program
Module 6: Employee Recruitment
- Defining recruitment.
- Understanding the selection process.
- Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Preparing for the interview and question process.
- Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
- Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth.
Module 7: Employee Termination
- Create employee performance plans
- Identify employees who should be terminated
- Establish effective termination meetings
- Know the “Do’s” and “Don’ts” of firing an employee
- Be able to conduct exit interviews
Module 8: Negotiation Skills
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
Module 9: Office Politics for Managers
- Understand the purpose and benefits of office politics.
- Setting boundaries and ground rules for new employees.
- Learn to interact and influence among colleagues.
- Learn how to manage various personality types in the office.
- Determine how to gain support and effectively network.
- Recognize how you are a part of a group and how you function.
Module 10: Organisational Skills
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organize personal and workspace
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organized in the future
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to Inspire London College Moodle/VLE, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Moodle /VLE can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course. The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 80%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Test of HR Management Diploma Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £55 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of HR Management the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about HR Management can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for HR Management Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of HR Management is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.