Add to basket or enquire
Human resource and administration play a key role in modern organisations. The course will give learners a thorough understanding and knowledge on the importance of administration and HR management within an organistion. You will learn the responsibilities of working in office administration, how to manage change and demonstrate the effective way to manage employees. Administration and HR management are integral to the smooth functioning of an office environment. Learn what it takes to be an effective office administrator and see its impact on the organisation as a whole.
The Diploma in Office and HR Management – Level 4 covers diverse topics such as administrative procedures, enhancing business writing skills, business succession planning, organisational skills development and good business ethics.
The course will give you the appropriate skills and make you competent in office administration. Learn how to perform administrative tasks effectively, and gain confidence in your role in HR management. It is an insightful and practical course that will make qualifying in it an opportunity to progress and enhance your career in the desired field.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA /Qualification Wales
- Become an effective office administrator upon completion of this course.
- Become competent in administrative and HR duties, learn administrative procedures and provide administrative support.
- Keep your team motivated, and equip them with the right tools to succeed within an office environment.
- Learn about telephone etiquette and handling a difficult customer.
- Apply office administration best practices to increase the growth of the organisation.
- Learn business writing techniques, meeting management and taking meeting minutes..
- Learn organisational skills and business ethics.
- Become qualified in office administration and HR management and work within an organisation with room for progress and career enhancement.
1: Need Of Administrative Procedure
2: Effective Administrative Support Skills
3: How To Enhance Business Writing Skills
4: Manage Organisational Meetings
5: Taking Meeting Minutes Effectively
6: Use Of Technology For Communication
7: What Is Business Succession Planing
8: Organisational Skills Development
9: Planning & Creating Teamwork
10: Good Business Ethics For The Organisation
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, £79 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 03 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
ABC awards and Certa Awards will provide successful learners with a Certificate of Achievement and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the units completed by the learner through this course.
Course Code: QLS-04957
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Office Administrators and Administrative Assistants
- HR employees
- Individuals who are temporarily employed and want to gain administrative skills
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and HR Management and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
- Office Administrator – £17,477 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – £16,926 per annum
- Human Resource Officer – £24,435 per annum
- Human Resource Assistant – £20,286 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.