Level 3 Diploma in HR Management. Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body. This Level 3 Diploma in HR Management Certificate has been designed for newcomers to HR with an interest in leadership careers. Irrespective of existing knowledge or experience, this fully-accredited HR Management certificate could transform your career prospects for life! HR Management encompasses every task and responsibility associated with recruitment, training, development and ongoing workforce optimisation. If looking to begin a successful and rewarding career in HR Management, you need a robust educational foundation.
Delivered over the course of three intensive modules, our Level 3 Diploma in HR Management Certificate discusses the objectives of HR Management, common challenges faced by HR managers and how consistent nurturing of employee talent/potential can benefit the entire business. Discover the secret to maximising the efficiency of any working team and become a confident and capable business asset of limitless value.
HR Management - Learning Outcomes
At the end of the HR Management certificate, the learners will be able to:
- Understand the importance of human resources and their management within organisations;
- Recognise the importance of good employee relations;
- Discuss mutual value and benefit of providing the workforce with the highest quality training on an ongoing basis,
- Explore professional strategies for measuring the effectiveness of employee training
- Discuss the creation of professional job descriptions and position profiles.
- Explore important step of the recruitment process
- Explore the concepts of workplace discrimination, disability requirements and the diversity-management
- Investigate contemporary health and safety law and legislation, the management of workplace health and safety and risk assessment.
- Discuss common employee grievances, disciplinary matters and professional dismissal proceedings.
- Investigate various interview techniques
- Understand how to performance reviews, behaviour evaluation and the a professional performance management checklist.
- Recognise the importance of managing attendance and rewards
- Discuss employee contract termination, exit interviews and the importance of the four-step disciplinary system.
HR Management - Course Syllabus:
This HR Management Certificate course covers the following module:
Module 1 - Introduction to HRM
Module 2 - Recruitment and Selection
Module 3 - Performance Management
Module 4 - Training & Development
Module 5 - Rewarding Employees
Module 6 - Equal Opportunity and Diversity
HR Management - Course Benefits:
This HR Management Certificate course has the following:
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials.
HR Management - Course Material
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Oxford Home Study College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Candidates interested to start a career in HR
- Existing HR workers in seeking promotion
- Existing HR workers looking to enhance their knowledge and skills
- Business owners interested in enhancing HR skills
- Individuals planning to continue studying at a higher level
- Anyone looking to enhance their CV and career prospects
There is no particular entry requirement for HR Management Level 3. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience.
Endorsed certificate from Ofqual’s regulated Awarding Body
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Certificate of Completion from OHSC
Certificate of Completion from OHSC (soft copy) can be claimed for £20. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Upon successful completion of our HR Management Level 3, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Human Resources Administrator
- Human Resources Adviser
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Officer
- Human Resources Payroll Specialist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.