Level 5 Diploma in HR Management
**HR Management Diploma**Level-5******Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body***.Our exclusive HR Management Diploma program is proactively designed for highly committed, dedicated, and ambitious candidates that want to either establish their organizations or make towering impacts in small, medium sized and big corporations. By registering for this HR Management - Diploma course, you will learn HR Management principles that will enable you to enjoy limitless career prospects plus great earning potentials in any organization you decide to work.
This HR Management - Diploma course will equip the learner with core HR Management responsibilities including recruitment and selection, appraising employees, employee relations, managing performance, staff training and development, rewarding employees, equal opportunity and diversity, Health, safety and welfare, employee grievance, discipline and dismissal, managing absence and attendance and lots more.
With this dynamic HR Management - Diploma course, you will set yourself on a highly rewarding career path. This program is offered online, so you can study it from any part of the world. If pursuing a career in HR Management is interesting to you, then don’t make mistake of signing up for this all important course of study.
Level 5 Diploma in HR Management
HR Management - Course Benefits
By registering for this HR Management - Diploma course, the learner will gain multiple benefits such as:
- A uniquely dynamic, comprehensive and flexible learning opportunity- you will happily study in your own time, without worrying for any form of fixed schedules, imposed deadlines or time restrictions.
- Your initial course fee includes college registration, full tutor support, course materials, and supporting documents that will enable you to pass the course.
- Your tutors will be on ground from start to finish to see that you study the course with professional finesse.
- 24/7 access to the online learning platform- you can study from any part of the world suitable to you, and with any device with strong internet access.
- This is a great opportunity to boost your curriculum vitae, and career prospects with an accredited awarding organization.
HR Management - Diploma detailed and advanced course is exclusive designed to efficiently train both newcomers to HR Management filed and existing employees with comprehensive details of the profession. Before the corporate ladder of HR Management, you will need to first of all master a wide range of specialist areas and interconnected disciplines.
This endorsed qualification will make a huge difference whether you want to work on your confidence, improve your capabilities, or stand out as a professional HR Management expert in the eyes of your employer.
All the tutors have been carefully selected in accordance with the required industry experience, commitment to success and proven capabilities. This course is continually updated, evaluated and audited both internally and externally so that the learner will enjoy unbeatable quality and ultimate value for their money.
This is a potentially-life enhancing certification, which you can study at your own preferred time, space and suitable location. The tutor is 100% available to see that you study the course with ease. You will have access to the program 24 /7 through the user friendly digital learning platform. Take your HR Management career to the next level by registering for this course right now, and we are guaranteeing you that this could be one of the best decisions you will ever make in your professional career!
HR Management - Learning Objectives
Our advanced HR diploma has been designed to provide both newcomers to HR and existing members of the workforce with a deep and detailed introduction to the profession. In order to climb the career ladder in an HR context, it is first necessary to master a wide variety of interconnected disciplines and specialist areas. Recruitment and training, deployment and supervision, performance management and disciplinary issues, employee health and safety, rewards and incentives – just a few of the key concepts our exclusive course introduces. Whether looking to improve your capabilities, work on your confidence or simply stand out as a superior candidate in the eyes of employers, a recognised qualification could make all the difference.
We work hard to ensure that every candidate is provided with the unique opportunity to enhance and enrich their career prospects by successfully completing our courses. Every tutor within the Staff Training Solutions team has been hand-selected in accordance with relevant industry experience, proven capabilities and commitment to success. Our courses are continually evaluated and audited – internally and externally – in order to guarantee unbeatable quality and value for money. Study at home, in your own time and at a pace that suits you for a potentially life-changing qualification.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will benefit from an array of new skills and talents including:
- Professional recruitment and selection of new team members
- The provision of effective and efficient training and coaching
- A strong understanding of the importance of HR ethics
- Development and management of effective employee relations
- Workforce appraisal and evaluation techniques
- Performance management strategies and incentivisation
- A solid understanding of equal opportunity and diversity issues
- Confidence in employee health, safety and welfare management
- Attendance and absence management
- The confidence to handle employee grievances and disciplinary issues
HR Management - Course Outline
This intensive yet digestible diploma in HR management is delivered across 11 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 - Fundamentals of Human Resources Management
- Module 2 - Planning Recruitment & Selection of Human Resources
- Module 3 - Employee Relations – HRM
- Module 4 - Performance Evaluations
- Module 5 - Staff Training and Development : Policy and Procedure
- Module 6 - Performance Management
- Module 7 - Employee Reward and Recognition Systems
- Module 8 - Diversity & Equal Opportunities
- Module 9 - Maintaining Health and Safety at Workplace
- Module 10 - Attendance Management : Absence and Attendance
- Module 11 - Disciplinary, Grievance , Termination & Dismissal Issues
Who is this course for?
We designed our advanced HR management diploma for anyone looking to climb the ladder to the highest possible position in any HR setting. From team leaders to supervisors to department managers to senior executives, a strong grasp of the most important HR fundamentals can serve as a real catalyst for almost any career. Particularly those looking to transition from team member to a position of leadership could benefit from targeted HR training. What’s more, small business owners and entrepreneurs are guaranteed to find the teachings of this high-quality HR course invaluable.
Our flexible courses are open to learners on a global basis and are free of both time-restrictions and deadlines. Study in your own time at a pace that suits you from any location with an Internet connection. All course materials are provided as standard and can be accessed 24/7 via our exclusive digital learning platform.
With the help of Staff Training Solutions, the career in HR leadership you know you’re capable of could be just around the corner!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced event management diploma must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our HR management diploma, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Human Resources Administrator
- Human Resources Adviser
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Officer
- Human Resources Payroll Specialist
- Human Resources Representative
- Human Resources Specialist
- Human Resources Team Leader
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I want to do this course and ready to pay now
Hi Christopher, HR Management - Diploma, course is only a few clicks away from you. You can purchase the course any time on REED Website. Course access will be given to you within 48 Hours of placing your order on REED website.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.