HR Management Diploma
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
HR is a huge industry and qualified professionals are always in high demand. This course covers a range of modules which have been designed by professionals to prepare you for a position in Human Resource Management. Our aim is to give you practical knowledge and skills which can be taken into the workplace.
Through this course, you will understand the role HR Management plays in providing your organisation with sustained, competitive advantage by unlocking your employees’ productive potential. You will also identify and develop the leadership behaviours you need to ensure your organisation attracts and retains quality individuals for the long term.
At South London College, we aim to provide everything you need to learn effectively, with our convenient online platform. Everyone should have the opportunity to learn and develop, no matter what their situation, so our course material is produced by skilled teachers, who have years of experience. Students can request support from a tutor whenever they need it and can access the learning portal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world.
- Understand how to effectively motivate employees
- Understand team and group behaviour
- Learn to effectively manage a team
- Improve communication skills in the workplace
- Understand key leadership duties
1. MODULE 1
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity
2. MODULE 2
- Job Analysis and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
3. MODULE 3
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- Employee Motivation
- Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Team Development and Team Work
6. MODULE 6
- Module Handouts- HR Management
- Additional Study Materials – HR Management
- Reference Book- HR Management
7. --- ADMINISTRATIVE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ---
8. MODULE 01
- Introduction to Administrative Human Resource
- Motivation theories and Strategies
9. MODULE 02
- Individual Behaviour
- Team and Group Behaviour
10. MODULE 03
- Team Building
- Informal Organisations
11. MODULE 04
- Technology at Workplace
- Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees
12. MODULE 05
- Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement
- Job Enrichment and Challenges in Job Design
13. MODULE 06
- Leadership Essentials
- Employee Development
- Performance Appraisal
14. MODULE 07
- Communication at Workplace
- Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace
15. MODULE 08
- Participation and Communication_1
- International Human Resource Management
16. MODULE 09
- Module Handouts- Administrative Human Resource
- Additional Study Materials- Administrative Human Resource
From the date you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to a personalised online study platform. The course is designed so you can go at your own pace and can complete the course in stages, revisiting at any time.
Method of assessment:
Learners will be assessed by online multiple choice exam at the end of the course. The exam is marked instantly, so you will know how you have done straight away.
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a Diploma in Human Resource Management.
Who is this course for?
This course would be ideal for anyone who already works in HR and is hoping to advance. The course would also benefit those with no experience who hope to progress to the role of a Human Resource Manager.
- Learners should be age 16 or over
- For practical purposes, learners will need to have a good grasp of English, Maths and ICT
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.