Level 3 Diploma in HR Management - Endorsed Level 3 Diploma in HR Management and Learners will receive an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK TQUK.
Join Inspire London College’s Level 3 Diploma in HR Management. ILC’s HR management course is specifically designed for the learners to want to pursue their career in the discipline of HR. As the HR Management courses are great in demand due to the significance of Human Resource Professionals in the modern business environment.
Inspire London College’s Level 3 Diploma in Human Resource Management will be a great opportunity for the learners to start their career in the HR field. ILC has designed HR Management course quite professionally which offers the learners a great way to learn the essential knowledge of human resource management. The course starts from the very basics and introduces the learners with the basics of HR management and its different perspectives. The course also provides a detailed knowledge of the different processes and functions of HR.
After taking this course the learners will be able to develop the essential skills and knowledge of HR and they will be able to manage the HR functions of an organization.
Distance Learning with ILC:
Inspire London College’s team of friendly advisors, and an online tutor will be there for your assistance. After enrolling in this course, you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) / Moodle within 24 hours, and all the study materials and assessments will be available via VLE/Moodle. The Online Tutor will be available throughout your distance learning course to give you help with specific issues, and help you through difficult topics via email within 24 hours. The Tutor will also provide you with feedback on your assignments via Moodle/VLE.
Course Benefits Level 3 Diploma in HR Management
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course via email.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, MicrosoftWord, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform / Moodle 24/7
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an *Endorsed Diploma*from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation **
After taking the HR Management course the learns will be able to;
- Understand the significance of Human Resource Management
- Learn what Strategic Human Resources Management entails
- Identify the functions of HRM
- Organise different training and development programs
- Understand the hiring, recruitment and selection process in detail
- Manage the employee's performance
- Understand that how to motivate employees with different rewarding and appreciation strategies
- Manage workplace health and safety
Level 3 Diploma in HR Management is 60 credits Endorsed Course.
To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Human Resource Management learner must have to achieve a minimum of 6 units with 60 Credits.
- Introduction to HR Management
- Strategic HR Management
- Human Resource Training and Development
- Recruitment and Selection Process
- Health and Safety Management
- Performance Management
- After reading the course material, the learner will have to attempt an assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. During the completion of the assignment, the learner can get unlimited support from an online tutor via email.
- Learner's assignment(s) will be assessed by ILC’s assessor(s) & IV’s. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded as ‘Pass’.
- If there is further evidence required, it will be graded as ‘referred’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation ** or Certificate of Completion from ILC.
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £35
Certificate of Completion from ILC (Hardcopy) = £45 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
This HR Management Level 3 Diploma has been designed for the learners who want to start their career as HR professional.
Learners seeking to get the study level of course in HR Management can take this course as a foundation and in addition to this the professionals and already working people can also take this course to enhance their skills and knowledge about the HR management.
There is no formal entry requirement for Management course. Learners pursuing to enrol for this course should meet the following conditions.
- Be age 16 years or above
- Solid knowledge of English Language
- Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online i.e. Internet, Microsoft Office
- A genuine desire to study and succeed
After taking HR Management course the learners will be able to apply for different careers such as
HR manager, HR Clerk, Human Resource Assistant, Human Resource Officer, T&D Manager, and Reward Manager.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.