HR Management - Certificate
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
**HR Management - Level 3 course******Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body***.
HR management plays a vital role in modern organisations whether these are private , public or voluntary organisations. Professional HR management skills are in great demand everywhere. Professionals with the appropriate experience and qualification enjoy quite fabulous career prospects. HR Management - course represents the perfect study package for those looking to begin or advance their careers in HR.
This HR management course introduces you to the world of Human Resources management (HRM) and is a useful introduction to those who wish to learn and understand more about the role it plays within organizations. The course gives you a basic understanding of a good understanding of HR procedures. Topics include: introduction to HR management, primary responsibilities and daily duties of working HR professionals, HR code of ethics, benefit of providing the workforce with the highest quality training, and the effectiveness of employee training. Students also explore techniques and strategies for gaining better control of performance management, hiring process, staff training and development, managing performance and dealing with disciplinary issues.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from Ofqual's registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
HR Management - Certificate level 3
At the end of the HR course, the learners will be able to:
- Understand the importance of human resources and their management within organisations;
- Recognise the importance of good employee relations;
- Discuss mutual value and benefit of providing the workforce with the highest quality training on an ongoing basis,
- Explore professional strategies for measuring the effectiveness of employee training
- Discuss the creation of professional job descriptions and position profiles.
- Explore important step of the recruitment process
- Explore the concepts of workplace discrimination, disability requirements and the diversity-management
- Investigate contemporary health and safety law and legislation, the management of workplace health and safety and risk assessment.
- Discuss common employee grievances, disciplinary matters and professional dismissal proceedings.
- Investigate various interview techniques
- Understand how to performance reviews, behaviour evaluation and the a professional performance management checklist.
- Recognise the importance of managing attendance and rewards
- Discuss employee contract termination, exit interviews and the importance of the four-step disciplinary system.
Module 1 - Introduction to HRM
Module 2 - Recruitment and Selection
Module 3 - Performance Management
Module 4 - Training & Development
Module 5 - Rewarding Employees
Module 6 - Equal Opportunity and Diversity
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learnning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Candidates interested to start a career in HR
- Existing HR workers in seeking promotion
- Existing HR workers looking to enhance their knowledge and skills
- Business owners interested in enhancing HR skills
- Individuals planning to continue studying at a higher level
- Anyone looking to enhance their CV and career prospects
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our HR ManagementCourse must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of the English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Roles in HR and salaries vary significantly, with posts in recruitment, team leadership, training and development, payroll and many more besides.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is it equivalent to NVQ level 3 ?
Dear Ulfat, This is not an NVQ course. Our courses are accredited course but this is not a regulated course. The course is accredited under ABC Awards Quality license scheme as mentioned on our website. This is a knowledge-based course whereas NVQ courses are more of practical in nature. On HR Management - Certificate course completion students can claim endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee. Certificate postal charges will be £9 for UK and £15 for non-UK students.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.