The online HR Management Advanced Level 5 Course from Oplex Careers will provide a thorough understanding and deeper insight into the knowledge surrounding HR management and practice skills.
The online HR Management Advanced Level 5 Course will provide learners with a deeper understanding into the field of HR management and practices discussed at the advanced level 5. This course will discuss the history of HR, current developments, and the future of HR in the modern world and more.
This course will provide a great insight into this field of study with the use of practical examples throughout the course. Whether working in this field already, you want to get started working in within the field of HR management, or just interested in this field of study, this course will cover a range of modules and provide multiple examples for assessment.
The HR Management Advanced Level 5 Course is split into the following modules:
- History and Functions of Human Resources
• History of the Workplace
• Industrial Revolution and Unionisation
• Development of Human Resource Management
• Importance of HR within an Organisation
• Functions of Human Resource Management
- Employment Law and Business Ethics
• Development of Employment Law
• Rights of the Worker
• Equality and Diversity
• Ethics of Business
- Organisational Culture
• Definition of Organisational Culture
• Approaches to Organisational Culture
• Influence of Environment on the Workplace
- Training and Development
• Importance of Training and Development
• Methods of Training and Development
• Learning Theories
- Software and Technology
• Use of Software and Technology in HRM
• Useful Programs and Software
- The Challenges of Human Resource Management
• Challenges of Human Resource Management
• Overcoming Challenges
- Managing Human Resource Departments
• Role of the Human Resource Manager
• Professionalism and Leadership
• Managing a Workforce
- HR in Large and Small Businesses
• Contrasting Role in Different-Sized Businesses
• Establishing a HR Department
• Developing and Improving a HR Department
- Mobilisation and Motivation
• Importance of Mobilisation
• Organising the Workforce
• Motivational Theories
• Methods of Motivation
- Health, Safety, and Welfare
• Health, Safety, and the Law
• Importance of Health and Safety
• Areas of Focus
• Ensuring Health and Safety
- Mental and Emotional Well being
• Mental Health and the Workplace
• Common Mental Health Problems
• Supporting Mental Health in the Workplace
- The Future of Human Resources
• Trends in Human Resource Management
• Future Development of HRM
- Final Assessment
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the HR Management Advanced Level 5 Course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded with:
Level 5 CPD Award in HR Management Advanced
Upon completion of the course learners will be awarded with the Oplex Careers CPD certificate. The Certificate of Achievement will provide proof that you have studied the course and will contain your grade and classification level.
This certificate will be produced in PDF format, hard copies of the certificate will be available at an additional fee of £9.99.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the HR Management Advanced Level 5 Course.
The online HR Management Advanced Level 5 Course requires 100 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the HR Management Advanced Level 5 Course you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
Our HR Management Advanced Level 5 Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices.
We know that more and more people are using the web whilst they are on the move, so we have designed this HR Management Advanced Level 5 Course to be fully compatible across tablet and smartphone devices. You will be able to access the same content from the course, just over a 3G or 4G network whilst on the move.
There are no specific entry requirements to join this course with Oplex Careers. All you need to study this course is an internet connection.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.