Oxford Home Study College
Add to basket or enquire
HR Management 1 Award
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement.Are you looking for an entry level that will make you work efficiently and effectively as a HR professional? Then register for this HR Management - Award course right away. It has all the requirements that will make you a highly sought after entry level HR practitioner.
You are permitted to register for this world class program whether you know anything or experience about HR or not. It is exclusively designed for all people regardless of their age, background, academic achievement or experience.
Are you saddled with the onerous responsibility of managing people in small, medium sized and large corporations? Are you confused of how to make a sustainable impact in the minds and hearts of your team members? Then this HR Management - Award is an entry level course you should leverage on.
Among other things, this course will equip, motivate, and inspire you with the right tenets of HR processes such as staff training and development, HR Management - Award, and managing performance. Others include day to day activities of a HR professional, the codes and principles guiding this HR Management - Award, how to boost your employee productivity and creativity to mention but a few.
When you sign up for this HR Management - Award course, you will be taught innovative, proficient, and proactive processes of performance management by real experts in the field. Our course is self-paced, learners will not face the challenges of being asked to complete the program at specific deadlines or experience any form of imposed time restrictions. Instead, they can decide to complete the course at their own preferred time.
When you must have successfully completed the HR Management - Award course, you will be issued a certificate of completion. The good news is that this could be a foundation upon which you will build your career. You can now go ahead to acquire other upper level certificates in HR Management - Award, because each of the certificates in this field teaches you something unique.
If you want to be a HR consultant that will be actively providing outsourcing solutions to organizations, then this is a good way to start. Your one off course fee includes training, course materials, college registration, 100% tutor support, online assessments, supporting documents etc.
HR Management 1Award
HR Management - Course Benefits
In this intensive HR Management - Award course, you will get full value for your money. You will be exceedingly happy you sign up for this HR Management - Award course in the first place. At the end, learners will develop the ability to:
- Understand basic concepts of human resources and how they can apply these leadership principles to organizations they work.
- hire, recruit, and inspire the right staff, and motivate them to do their work proactively.
- master the art of building bridges of friendship among the employees
- Understand innovative ways of providing employee feedback, and inspiring them to perform at an optimal level.
- This is a unique course, which is delivered in simplified, easy to understand, and readable English language.
- By signing up for this course, learners will have full access to all the e-learning management systems. You have the flexibility to either print or download the course materials.
- This course will teach you how to succeed as an entry level human resource practitioner as well as boost your potential career prospects.
- By registering for this course, you will surely get a raise more than the person that did not have any knowledge of human resource management.
- You will be equipped with the key concepts that will enable you to manage your business proactively, efficiently and effectively.
- Feel free to register for this course whether you have any formal training or experience in human resource or not.
- You will get great value for your money at the end of the day. This is the course that will take your career to the next level.
HR Management - Learning Objectives
Our HR Management - Award has been designed to provide both newcomers to HR and existing members of the workforce with a deep and detailed introduction to the profession. In order to climb the career ladder in an HR context, it is first necessary to master a wide variety of interconnected disciplines and specialist areas.
Upon successful completion of this HR Management - Award course, you will benefit from an array of new skills and talents including:
- Professional recruitment and selection of new team members
- The provision of effective and efficient training and coaching
- A strong understanding of the importance of HR ethics
- Development and management of effective employee relations
- Workforce appraisal and evaluation techniques
- Performance management strategies and incentivisation
- A solid understanding of equal opportunity and diversity issues
- Confidence in employee health, safety and welfare management
- Attendance and absence management
- The confidence to handle employee grievances and disciplinary issues
HR Management - Course Outline
This HR Management - Award consist the following modules:
Module 1 - The Basics of HR Management
Module 2 - Managing Performance
Who is this course for?
HR Management 1Award
We designed our HR Management - Award for anyone looking to climb the ladder to the highest possible position in any HR setting. From team leaders to supervisors to department managers to senior executives, a strong grasp of the most important HR fundamentals can serve as a real catalyst for almost any career. Particularly those looking to transition from team member to a position of leadership could benefit from targeted HR training. What’s more, small business owners and entrepreneurs are guaranteed to find the teachings of this high-quality HR Management - Award invaluable.
HR Management 1Award
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £35 accreditation fee.There are £9 postal charges for the UK students and £15 for the non UK students.
Certificate of Completion from OHSC
Certificate of Completion from OHSC (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
HR Management 1Award
Upon successful completion of our HR Management - Award, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Human Resources Administrator
- Human Resources Adviser
- HR Analyst
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.