The fully online CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management is a comprehensive and in-depth course that will allow you to excel in HR management roles.
The Intermediate qualification sits at undergraduate level and is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), the largest professional body for HR in Europe.
With unlimited support from your personal CIPD tutor, you'll learn to co-ordinate the HR function, use and critically evaluate a range of HR models and practices, and understand the external factors which impact HR. You'll also master employment law, talent planning and reward management.
Once you enrol with ICS Learn, you'll get all the tutor and administrative support you need to complete your course. That's why our CIPD pass rate is an impressive 95%.
- 92% of ICS Learn graduates end up working in HR.
The CIPD Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management is worth 44 credits.
You'll complete the programme in two parts. The first has four modules:
- Developing Professional Practice (4 credits)
- Using Information in HR (4 credits)
- Business Issues and the Contexts of HR (6 credits)
- Managing and Coordinating the HR Function (6 credits)
The second also has four modules:
- Resourcing and Talent Planning (6 credits)
- Reward Management (6 credits)
- Employment Law (6 credits)
- Contemporary Developments in Employment Relations (6 credits)
Who is this course for?
The Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management is for those who:
- Aspire to work in HR and want to study a recognised undergraduate-level qualification
- Work in a HR support role and want to formalise their experience and progress their career by developing their knowledge and skills at a higher level.
This programme is set at Level 5 and is therefore equivalent to the 2nd year of a degree programme.
If English is your second language, you'll need an IELTS 6.5 or ESOL Level 2 (or equivalent). If you don't have this, we'll review your case on an individual basis.
Your study and further experience could lead to Associate status with the Institute, and the potential for senior level roles.
On completion, you'll receive a CIPD Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
Examples of job roles you can enter or progress in with this level of study include:
- HR Analyst
- HR Manager
- HR Advisor
- HR Business Partner
- Recruitment Manager
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.